Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone in the app. process for OSU PD?

Just checking to see if anyone here is going after the 5 Ohio State University Police positions.
    I've been told by someone with the University's HR department that they're down to around 50 applicants.

How do I apply?

Comment

/\ Ditto. What's the word on that one?

Comment

For Ohio State University PD click on the OSU website and look under employment and go to the university side and it will be on there. Thats how i found out they were hiring.
        Officer Schilling ]

Comment

...I guess its not there anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by hellhound130
            For Ohio State University PD click on the OSU website and look under employment and go to the university side and it will be on there. Thats how i found out they were hiring.

Hellhound - are you in the process? They are doing the oral interviews now and I am told they are down to 16 candidates for 6 positions.

Comment

Columbus PD's test filing period ends tomorrow for anyone interested.

Comment

Originally posted by atabor
                Hellhound - are you in the process? They are doing the oral interviews now and I am told they are down to 16 candidates for 6 positions.
                No not in the process i was for the security position and seen they had the pd position on the osu website
                Officer Schilling ]

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5337 users online. 287 members and 5050 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X