300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland PD

I read in another post that Cleveland PD is recruiting again.
    I called and was put on a list they are creating. Anyone have any knowledge into CPD? The big lay off a couple of years ago is a "fear factor" for me.

Cleveland will be hiring to replace a lot of the guy that were laid off but didn't come back. Don't know much else. If I hear anything I'll PM you.
    "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

If they are replacing all of the officers that they did lay off, does that mean that they plan to hire enough people to fill all those spots again? That would mean they are hiring around 250 people.

Comment

There not much info anywhere about Cleveland PD. The Web page is very generic. I am wondering what kind of numbers they have for apps. Some places like Toledo will have about 2000-3000 apps when hiring but Detroit, which is only 50 miles North used to have only 100-400 apps and they hired continious. I am going to try get with an instructor I recently had who is a Cleveland detective. If I get any valueale information I'll post it.

Comment

There not much info anywhere about Cleveland PD. The Web page is very generic. I am wondering what kind of numbers they have for apps. Some places like Toledo will have about 2000-3000 apps when hiring but Detroit, which is only 50 miles North used to have only 100-400 apps and they hired continious. I am going to try get with an instructor I recently had who is a Cleveland detective. If I get any valueale information I'll post it.

Comment

I've heard through a sarg I know that they are looking at hiring about 200-300 officers. Maybe more later.
            "Well I'm here now, so deal with it."

Comment

I saw on the ONN news last week that Cleveland PD is going through a restructure phase to save money and is eliminating a precinct.
              "Hiring" and "elimination" don't seem to go well with each other.
              Does anyone have input on this restructuring?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7964 users online. 442 members and 7522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X