300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cincinnati pd

Just curious to see how the process is going for others who took the test a couple months back. Can't remember if anyone on here did, but just curious.

Originally posted by jrhodes
    Just curious to see how the process is going for others who took the test a couple months back. Can't remember if anyone on here did, but just curious.
    Did you take the most recent test? If so, what other application process items have you completed so far?
    "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

I took the last test, however, at the time, I was not old enough to move on in the process. I was just curious to see how others are doing. I am currently going through Dayton's process though.

Comment

I see...well, I hope you do well with Dayton PD's process.

How far along in that process are you?
        "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

I took the test and had my BI interview. I have my poly the 16th.

Comment

I'm going through this application process with Cincinnati. I've already had my polygraph. Not sure whether or not I passed though. At the end of the test the guy told me that there was a problem with my answer on one of the questions and asked me what I thought about when I was answering and if i was being completely truthful. I told him I was and that nothing particular to come mind during that question and he didn't really look like he believed me, but as I walked out he said I did fine. Anyone know what happens next?
            Last edited by sanger727; 08-08-2006, 07:21 AM.

Comment

I passed the physical agility and and handed in my background papmhlet and was given a paper that requests transcripts, diploma's and letters of recommendation to the background investigation unit by sept. 8 were just the top scorers given polygraphs already? Does anybody else have to mail this information in?

Comment

The day I took the fitness test they scheduled everyone who passed for their polygraphs. (And i also got the sheet about mailing in all that stuff by the 8th).

Comment

hmmm i was never given a dat efor a polygraph. was everyone supposed to be set up or just the top scorers?

Comment

Anything new with anyone in the Cincy process?

Comment

Not sure anyone really cares but I have to toot my own horn sometimes.

I got a 90 on my OPOTA certification test today.
                      Why didn't someone tell me the Taser felt like that...

Comment

polygraph results

I don't know if anyone here has taken the polygraph, but I took it like over 4 weeks ago and haven't heard anything. I was hoping that I'd hear something soon from my BI now that the deadline has passed for all the stuff we had to turn in. Where are other people in the process now?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6477 users online. 338 members and 6139 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X