300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dayont pd process

Anyone know when they will start the interviews and next step. I got my scores today so I'm hoping that they will start calling sometime soon.
    Last edited by jrhodes; 07-27-2006, 11:05 AM.

that was pretty quick, how did you do? I havent got mine yet.

Comment

I got an 85, ranked 14th. Just hoping I get a call for an interview soon. Good luck

Comment

got my scores yesterday, got an 81 ranked 64th.

Comment

Hopefully we'll called by the background investigator soon. I am a little worried cuase on the packet I marked something that I probably shoudn't have about drug history. I dont remember what category, but I marked one because I inhaled some compressed air one time from air duster, computer keyboard cleaner stuff, not even for the buzz, but cause it made your voice really deep, but I might have been better off lying cause I'm finding out that may be a controlled substance, therefor dq'ing me. O well, we'll see when I talk to them, I think it's kinda dumb that that is equal to crack, herion, etc, but o well, good luck
          Last edited by jrhodes; 07-21-2006, 07:24 PM.

Comment

got the call from background investigator

I got the call today. I'm set up for my interview tomorrow! Hopefully all will go well and good luck to everyone!

Comment

hey jr. I got the call today, set up for thursday. how did yours go and who was it with???

Comment

Just got back. It went well, no problems. He said there are no red flags or anythign and I explained that one thing and it doesn't seem like a big deal. It was with Officer Shiverdecker. Just basic stuff, now just waiting for the polygraph. Good luck with everything!

Comment

did they say anything about when they were going to hire or how many?? what did you wear?

Comment

He didn't say, but I know that they are short about 100, so are looking to hire something like that over the next few classes. I think they can only have about 60 for each class. I wore a suit, businness attire is recommended, so I would go with the very least shirt and tie. He said he'd make note that I wore a suit when I asked him on the phone yesterday. Who is your interview with? Good luck!
                    Last edited by jrhodes; 07-25-2006, 05:07 PM.

Comment

How did it go? My bi has already been out to talk to nieghbors and called my parents. He's not wasting any time. Looks like they are trying to move along at a pretty decent pace, although I know it will still take some time.

Comment

Hey! It went really well. The BI seemed impressed and was a very nice guy. Said they are thinking possibly around december for the academy. Said possibly going to hire around 40. It seems like a really sweet place to work. Just gotta see if the wife will go for move.

Comment

Who was your bi? And whereabouts do you live now? Good luck, I'll let you know when I find out about the polygraph.

Comment

Detective Calham was the BI, and I live about 2 hours from Dayton in the Mansfield area.

Comment

My polygraph is set up for 16 Aug at 1200.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4633 users online. 205 members and 4428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X