300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone taking the Akron test?

Just wondered if anyone was testing in Akron. The lady who answered the phones said to expect 4- to 4.5-hours for the test!!!

ANybody?

Sherri

I am signed up and waiting to go. Why is the test so long?

Comment

The last time they gave the test (almost 6 years) each section of the test is broken into "sessions". You basically take a section...then a 10 minute break. The test (when I took it) itself really isnt that bad, it is just the breaks and they go over the instructions for each section before you begin.

Comment

Well that makes alot of sense. I wondered why it was going to take 4 hours. I got my notice this week. I'm taking it August 5th. How bout you?

Sherri

Comment

Originally posted by popowannabe
          Well that makes alot of sense. I wondered why it was going to take 4 hours. I got my notice this week. I'm taking it August 5th. How bout you?

Sherri
          I took the test yesterday and I found it very easy. Most have some type of grammer, english structure, and memory questions but this test did not. I thought the test seemed very basic. I will have to wait and see how I did.
          Last edited by fuehrer2003; 08-05-2006, 03:40 PM.

Comment

akron test?

Has anyone heard about when we will get our scores or a date for the physical?

Comment

The results for the Akron test were in last week.....they have to add the extra credit into the scores....to get the proper ranking.......results should be in within the next couple of weeks......The physical agility test will be right around the corner then......

Comment

Rank

Ranked 430. I really wish I could have did better but will hope for the best.
                Last edited by fuehrer2003; 09-30-2006, 06:44 PM.

Comment

rank 95 here; how many people tested?

Comment

somewhere around 1200 people i think

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6862 users online. 340 members and 6522 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X