300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincinnati Test

Has anyone got results back from Cincinnati? I took my test on the first date and that was about 5 weeks. Just wondering.

Dan

CPD test

I took that test as well. Mid March right?? I havent gotten my results yet, have you? I think they said six weeks anyways.keep me posted
    Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway.

John Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by NPD21
      I took that test as well. Mid March right?? I havent gotten my results yet, have you? I think they said six weeks anyways.keep me posted
      Right, march. No, I have not got my results either. I thought they said 4 to 5 weeks. I am just anxious.

Comment

I believe that their website also posts the eligibility list under their Human Resources Dept.

Comment

I called the human resources dept today, and they said that they began mailing out results on Monday, so it should be any day now lets keep this thread going throughout the hiring process, posting our progress!

John Wayne

Comment

is that only for the people that took the first test, or the second one just a week ago also? thank you

Comment

I believe it is only for the people who took the first test

John Wayne

Comment

Got my results back today. I am gonna call human resources tomorrow see if there is anyway to find out where I rank just out of curiosity, anyone know if they'll tell you? Just trying tosee how I stand.

Comment

HR will not tell you how you rank because they don't know.

Your ranking will not be on Cincinnati's website either until you successfully complete / pass ALL phases of testing.

The process takes a LONG time and patience is essential else you drive yourself and everyone around you nuts.

Good luck
                  Why didn't someone tell me the Taser felt like that...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6642 users online. 346 members and 6296 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X