Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What departments/areas is everyone from?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in a Columbus burb dept. I spent two years at as a Deputy before looking for the big money. I miss the county because I grew up there. Get on a small agency to get your feet wet, then shoot for the top. Good luck

Comment

I'm at the bottom end of the state outside of Cincy.

Comment

jlw84, CSI is slow, so I have been on here some. AllNOS99Si if you recall.

Comment

What is up in Ohio?? Where has everyone been?? What's new?? Come on people don't let this thread die. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Amanda

Comment

I'm not in OHIO anymore but I used to work for the Lorain, Vermilion and the Cuyahoga Metropolitian Housing Authority police departments. Now I'm a Fed.

Comment

Cincinnati is giving their exam this spring. They have their own academy and pay you while you go through training. Be advised, though, that the hiring process is exceedingly long and often frustrating from lack of information. It took me 1.5 years from exam to academy acceptance. However, it is an excellent academy and I'm very excited to start. Good luck whichever route you choose.
              Why didn't someone tell me the Taser felt like that...

Comment

Amanda,
                I'm in NEO as well. i Know its to late for you but i just took tallmadge and medina city tests. I'll let you know if i here of any more coming up.

Comment

West Union Police Department in West Union, Ohio

Comment

Originally posted by wupd_carter
                    West Union Police Department in West Union, Ohio
                    Thats a beautiful part of the state. You guys hiring anytime soon? If your not busy shoot me a PM and let me know how you like wupd.

Comment

Cincinnati Police Department, Cincinnati, OH.
                      Last edited by CincyCop; 02-20-2006, 08:58 AM. Reason: add text
                      "Let's Roll" - T. Beamer

Comment

Central VA
                        Blame it on the Trunk Monkey!!!

Comment

Holy crap I just hit 100 messages!!!
                          Blame it on the Trunk Monkey!!!

Comment

The OPOTA standard for the physical agility testing...especially the 1.5 mile run is hurting most academies ...and new recruits......Alot of the departments are using these times as there entrance exams for the hiring process.....but Columbus Ohio is hiring...and I believe cleveland Ohio is hiring....

Comment

Fairly certain the Columbus filing period for their test is over today (10-06-06). Just be aware that if you did take the test, the process is long. I took the test last year in November, and I'm set to go to my Oral Board on the 11th of October. Once you get to your Initial Interview and Polygraph, it seems to go a little faster. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5670 users online. 314 members and 5356 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X