Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

02/2018 Group. Anyone currently in the background process receive any info/updates after your background interview?

Comment

• 00crinks
      00crinks commented
      Editing a comment
      For what class? June or August?

Originally posted by 00crinks View Post
    For what class? June or August?

Not sure, they did not advise which class we were testing for. Completed testing and placed in background in February. Wondering if anyone that tested in the group or after has heard anything since the background interview.

Comment

I heard that they had just finished up backgrounds for the upcoming class. I don’t know when they send out conditional offers of employment.

Comment

I heard that they had just finished up backgrounds for the upcoming class. I don’t know when they send out conditional offers of employment.
        Cool, thanks for the info. Please post if you hear of conditional offers going out.

Comment

Conditional offers were offered today. I got a call.

Comment

I just finished my fitness exam and the recruiter told me that as long as I have a clean record then I should be on-track for the August class. If that helps anyone.

How long have the backgrounds been taking? Any home visits?

Comment

They also said that the there was going to be an August class in Parma and a September class in Columbus. Not sure if this is common knowledge or not.

Comment

Conditional offers were offered today. I got a call.
                That's awesome, Congratulations! What date did you test or enter background?

Comment

• 00crinks
                  00crinks commented
                  Editing a comment
                  January time. I was passed on the previous class as well though.

Do they email the rankings to us?

Comment

You should know your rank number before you did your PAT

Comment

Received my CS rank today (ranked in the 290s). I already started backgrounds and have a pristine record, will my rank improve after backgrounds? or will I likely get pushed back as more people apply? Do I have a shot this late?

Comment

• JDWhite
                      JDWhite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you heard anything from the department yet? My rank is 115 but I still havent heard anything yet since I did my interview.

Anybody have info on what a good score for the NTN exam would be? I know the video portion is pretty tough.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8298 users online. 357 members and 7941 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X