Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PaSUBARU
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2012

What knocked everyone out of your testing date?

Comment

• DRP416
      Forum Member
      • Oct 2013

Just got home from my polygraph. It was pretty straight forward and simple. Moving on to the background phase!

Comment

• TRS0886
        Forum Member
        • Dec 2013

some people were color blind, couldn't fill out the forms correctly, and there vision wasn't 20/20 in both eyes

Comment

• TRS0886
          Forum Member
          • Dec 2013

Do they tell you if you pass right after you are done with it.

Comment

• johnsondk513
            Forum Member
            • Nov 2012

I'm scheduled to take my written test/physical in Jan. I'm afraid of not doing it cause I currently don't have health care and worried about getting a crazy bill afterwards. I have to shop around for coverage.

Comment

• DRP416
              Forum Member
              • Oct 2013

Yes they grade your polygraph right after taking it. You will know if you passed or not when leaving. It's not as bad as it sounds. It's a very relaxed environment. Just watch your breathing and be an open book about everything.

Comment

• PaSUBARU
                Forum Member
                • Apr 2012

How do they rank you? Just by the written exam score, or do they have a scoring system for the fitness test as well? Thanks

Comment

• DRP416
                  Forum Member
                  • Oct 2013

I was actually wondering the same thing. After my polygraph I was able to ask questions and I was told that they've had over 2,000 applications and only scheduled 90 polygraphs so far and she had just gotten another batch of six people to schedule for next week.Doesn't seem like they're gonna poly many people. I was also told that they want a February academy- or march at the very latest. 60-70 cadets in the academy. February is approaching us fast!!!!

Comment

• PaSUBARU
                    Forum Member
                    • Apr 2012

What if you meet the minimum 26 push-ups well before the minute is up? I know you do as many as possible but what if you cannot do any more? Do you get disqualified for not going the entire minute?

Comment

• Mavarick22
                      Forum Member
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by PaSUBARU
                      What if you meet the minimum 26 push-ups well before the minute is up? I know you do as many as possible but what if you cannot do any more? Do you get disqualified for not going the entire minute?
                      Show effort and go as long as you can. It is looked poorly upon if applicants stop at the min amount.

Comment

• OhioMP
                        Forum Member
                        • Nov 2009

Were you guys able to knock out all of the required medical forms (vision, hearing, etc.) at your doctors office or did you have to see each doctor separately? I have had recent exams all through the military but I understand they want their own forms completed. Trying to get all forms complete so that I can schedule the physical/written. The deadlines are approaching fast! Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• OSU_27
                          Forum Member
                          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by OhioMP
                          Were you guys able to knock out all of the required medical forms (vision, hearing, etc.) at your doctors office or did you have to see each doctor separately? I have had recent exams all through the military but I understand they want their own forms completed. Trying to get all forms complete so that I can schedule the physical/written. The deadlines are approaching fast! Good luck to everyone.

Ya I drove around town to different doctors to get all of the tests done. Thankfully they were able to get me in before my test date. The interesting part of this process will be getting all of my medical records from every doctor I have seen in order to show them to the background investigator.

For previous posts, I took my written and physical on the first day available and I have taken my polygraph. Waiting to hear from them to schedule my background interview!!! It is so hard to be patient when you want it so bad!

Comment

• DRP416
                            Forum Member
                            • Oct 2013

OSU- When did you take your poly? I'm waiting to start my background as well. I haven't heard anything. I feel like they are gonna be pushing it close to have a February academy

Comment

• OSU_27
                              Forum Member
                              • Dec 2013

Originally posted by DRP416
                              OSU- When did you take your poly? I'm waiting to start my background as well. I haven't heard anything. I feel like they are gonna be pushing it close to have a February academy

I took my polygraph on December 2nd. I have been hearing that they are going to have the academy in March but Feb. would be awesome. The sooner the better!!!

Comment

• DRP416
                                Forum Member
                                • Oct 2013

When I took my poly they told me February/march but a friend of mine just had tier poly yesterday and was told march/April. I'm still waiting to hear from the background investigator. Hopefully no news is good news.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 19346 users online. 46 members and 19300 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...