Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mine went fast. I took the initial test mid January then got scheduled for my Polygraph about two or three weeks later, then It took about a week and a half to hear from my BI. He took about 2 weeks. Then after his supervisor sent it in I got a call the next day congratulating me on passing all the steps. Orientation is April 2nd. I think it depends on where you live in the state. I live north of Cincinnati so I know my BI had about 4 backgrounds that he was doing at one time.

Comment

• Meeting with my BI tomorrow. Seems like they have been dragging mine out. At least now I know Ill be in October and it'll give me extra time to get prepared. Good luck in the rest of the process everyone!

Comment

• Ya I asked and we won't know until like August if we are accepted or not so unfortunately everything is unsure for like 5 months

Comment

• Yup it looks that way. I spoke with recruitment today as well and they said that when they receive my BIs packet and if the review board passes it then I will be put into consideration for the fall academy. We will be notified about a month or two before the next academy. The fall academy is still tentative and isn't 100% for sure happening but they are planning on it. This kinda sucks

Comment

• Ya I agree man. I guess I need to start applying for other agencies just in case I don't make it in 6 months unfortunately

Comment

• I was picked for one of the 10 alternates for the class in April.

Comment

• Did you get a call or a letter in the mail?

Comment

• They called and they are sending me another packet for me to fill out.

Comment

• Has anyone had the notorious "home interview"? I was curious to what actually gets asked and gone over on top of what has already been discussed in depth at the original meeting.

Comment

• I have had the home interview... My BI just went over everything in more detail.

Comment

• If you get picked as an alternate, be ready! Classes usually lose about 10-20% of the class within the first couple of days.

Comment

• I'm pretty disappointed I haven't even gotten a call to be an alternate....

Comment

• My BI just finished my investigation on Monday.. Took him almost an entire month so I didn't even have a chance to get into the April academy. I don't know why it took so long considering that my background is clean. He says that he expects me to be in the fall class so I just have to be patient and wait. I'm sure the rest of us will be there soon! Good luck guys!

Comment

• I got the news that I'm an alternate as well. Anyone know what the chances are for alternates or what the history is of alternates getting in?

Comment

• OSU, are the alternates also going to the orientation this Wednesday?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10314 users online. 491 members and 9823 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X