Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhTpr419
    replied
    Right and soon can mean a number of different things.

Leave a comment:

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    I'm glad to know there are other people in the same situation as well. I finished February of last year so I'm hoping to get in soon. If not this upcoming class hopefully next.

• totani
    commented on 's reply
    Okay good to know, I finished my process March 2, and the repayment contract came shortly after. And not recieving the new interest email kinda threw me for a loop. Thanks for the comments.
    Last edited by totani; 04-20-2018, 01:35 PM.

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Same here. I got the interest email and repayment contract sometime last summer/fall but nothing since.

• totani
    commented on 's reply
    No I did not.

• Peterjohn5439
    replied
    I think the hardest part is for the most part the last few years the classes have been April/October. Now,there is no insight as to when excatly a class will start, except for soon.

Leave a comment:

• Ljaco222
    commented on 's reply
    I think we're in the same boat. I received and interest email at the end of August and haven't heard anything since January that a small academy class started.

• SuperTrooper!
    replied
    1) I know how rumors can get started and turn into something that it is not. 00crinks is correct... to an extent. If the academy graduates more people than they have room for then they will hold your commission until they have room. Meaning that you still have a job, you will just be doing administrative duties until a position opens.

2) Like I stated earlier, there will be a class soon. I know that the waiting game is the hardest part.

Leave a comment:

• Peterjohn5439
    replied
    Totani, Did you get an interest email yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• totani
    replied
    I recieved an interest email late fall of last year about a January class. I was not apart of the December class that was canceled and haven’t heard anything since the January interest email. I’m pretty confused with the whole thing. Anyone else have a similar case?

Leave a comment:

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Haha no wonder I haven't gotten into a class yet. I haven't called enough.

• Cleveland44
    replied
    Originally posted by 00crinks View Post
    Also to stop them from calling the recruitment office a 1000 times a day.
    Lol Some people are freaks, I only call 4 times a week.

Leave a comment:

• 00crinks
    replied
    They send those emails to the future cadets for their own clarification on the next academy, it also gives the cadets security that there is a future academy and that they haven’t forgotten about them. Also to stop them from calling the recruitment office a 1000 times a day.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    So they never actually became Troopers? They just successfully completed the OSHP academy and were cut before field training?

• Peterjohn5439
    replied
    I don't see why they would send that email if they were not planning on have a class in the next few months.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5212 users online. 251 members and 4961 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X