Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. I think every BI has a different way of doing everything. Half the people I know have gotten a home interview and the other half doesn't. I don't think there is any rhym or reason for it. As long as you get to the BI that's all that matters in my mind.

Comment

• It's definitely different for everyone. I was just trying to give another example for others that are waiting to hear from their investigator. Good luck to everyone, and I hope to see everyone there!

Comment

• I'm curious how long it will take the review board to make a decision after the background investigation. Does anyone know from people they know who have Been through the process before?

Comment

• Finally started in the background process! Got fingerprinted and drug tested today. They had told me that the April class is going to be a small one and is filling up FAST, so if you don't make it into the April one, you'll be in the October class.

Comment

• I was told that after your BI sends your paperwork to the review board that you should hear back in about two weeks. Would make a lot of sense considering the academy is next month

Comment

• Just talked to my BI. Meeting with him one more time this week then the real waiting begins.....

Comment

• My BI sent my package down to Columbus yesterday, and I just got my acceptance call. They're moving quick now. April 2nd orientation day, and an April 16th start date. Good luck to everyone, and I hope to see you there!

Comment

• Wow congratulations!! That's awesome for you. It only took a day for them to accept you after your BI sent your packet? My BI is wrapping up my investigation by the end of this week. Hopefully I'll see you on the 2nd!

Comment

• I talked to my BI and he said the majority of the class is already set. He said there is a good chance i will be moved to the next class

Comment

• I'm not sure why he is saying that already if cfranco just got in to the class today. My BI told me that yesterday

Comment

• whens the next test?

Comment

• My BI sent in my packet on the 10th I haven't heard anything back yet also.. It's like the military "Hurry up and wait" Good luck to everyone!

Comment

• Just called the recruitment office and the April class is full so if you haven't heard anything then you will be considered for the class in the fall

Comment

• Dang that's seriously a bummer. I was hoping to get into the April. It took my BI much longer to finish my investigation than it my friends and I don't think I finished in time to be considered. I will still be happy to get accepted in September though!

Comment

• Ya I am pretty disappointed too. My BI took like 4 weeks to get mine in so I was too late too. I'm not sure if they offer you the job now and you just wait until fall or you don't hear anything for a really long time

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7738 users online. 394 members and 7344 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X