Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is definitely more stuff you need to gather in the packet other then what was on that initial sheet they gave you. And yes get the recruiting sections number off the website and give them a call. Follow up calls never hurt, it shows your interested

Comment

Where are all of you in the process?

Comment

I had to push my my background interview off until next week due to the weather that rolled through my area in the south. There was no way that I could make a 9 hour drive through the conditions we had here, especially through the mountains. We'll see how everything goes next week.

Comment

Ya understandable, my background investigation is currently underway and I am waiting to hear something.....

Comment

I was told that the academy is set to start April 16th. Did any of your investigators say how long the background would take?

Comment

Oh ok not too far away. He just told me it would take awhile he didn't give a time period. He said it is not the only thing he does obviously so he does it when he has time. DRP have you started yours yet?

Comment

Wow! April 16th? Is that for sure or just a rumor? Still waiting to hear from a BI, but touched base with recruitment and they are backed up with the number of applicants which is why its moving so slow.

Comment

Nothing is for sure with the academy starting in April. It kills me waiting around I just want to know if I'm gonna be in 156 or not!

Comment

Thats what I'm saying! At least your background has started. Hopefully I'll get a call soon.

Comment

• I got a call from Toledo Police last Monday and started there process also. While getting my background packet today from TPD, I got a call from OSP to get fingerprinted and start there process. It took me 6 weeks to hear back from the polly for OSP.

Comment

• I'm still sitting in the background phase. I'm going into the station on Friday to meet with SGT. Bernard. Hopefully I can get some more info regarding the academy. I'll let you guys know.

Comment

• I'm still waiting in the background phase as well it has been 3 weeks yesterday since I met with my background investigator

Comment

• I didn't really get much info. He told me that they are pushing for an April academy. My BI is gonna get back to me by Wednesday. We're winding down to the end here. Best of luck to everyone!

Comment

• I'm also in the background process. It took exactly a month to get a call from my background investigator after my polygraph. He called me last Saturday, and set up an appointment for this past Monday to complete the home interview. It was mostly going over paperwork, and talking to neighbors and family. I did fingerprints yesterday, and my drug test is completed. I'm just waiting for a call to have the "in-depth" interview, as he keeps calling it. He said one investigation usually takes him 2 weeks, but they gave him 3 to complete, so it will be a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by cfranco89 View Post
                                I'm also in the background process. It took exactly a month to get a call from my background investigator after my polygraph. He called me last Saturday, and set up an appointment for this past Monday to complete the home interview. It was mostly going over paperwork, and talking to neighbors and family. I did fingerprints yesterday, and my drug test is completed. I'm just waiting for a call to have the "in-depth" interview, as he keeps calling it. He said one investigation usually takes him 2 weeks, but they gave him 3 to complete, so it will be a while.
                                I think it is a little different for everyone depending on your investigator. Mine has not said anything about a home interview, I just went to the post to turn in all my paperwork and meet with him

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6650 users online. 360 members and 6290 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X