Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arobinson82
    replied
    I was hired by a department and will be going to the basic peace officer training. I never got anything personally, the department took care of it.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    Haven't heard anything about August but I heard from a sergeant that they may be starting another class before November.

• Kamora3
    commented on 's reply
    Were invites sent out? I have not received anything on my end unfortunately.

• arobinson82
    replied
    Anyone going to the class starting August 20th?

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    I am still trying to piece together everything about what gets people picked over others. I have faith that we will eventually get in. Is their any body who got removed from the original December roster and not get picked for this class?

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah that makes sense. Lol maybe.

• Ljaco222
    commented on 's reply
    I would say your pretty accurate in some of your points. Military must not count as much. I have 5 years active duty Marine Corps.

• Cleveland44
    replied
    I did not. They will typically tell you they are calling people in the order that they came, which is probably half true. But they definetly pull people forward if they see something they like (definitely female, maybe minority, maybe military, maybe 4 year degree). If you are a white, uneducated, male with no military you're probably going to see a few people cut in front of you.

I know a girl in the current class who tested with me in like early 2017. So I know she got the fastpass. But who knows, maybe Kaisich just owed her a favor lol

Leave a comment:

• Harwell44
    commented on 's reply
    2/13/2017 I also did not make it into this one

• Ljaco222
    commented on 's reply
    I did not, no.

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    It's interesting because recruitment told me a while ago it was based on completion date but from some posts on here it would seem that's not the case as you stated. By the way, did you make it into this class?

• Ljaco222
    commented on 's reply
    7/25/2017.

• Cleveland44
    replied
    When were you notified you completed the background successfully? They aren't necessarily picking all the people in order from what I noticed. So it's hard to tell.

Leave a comment:

• Ljaco222
    replied
    How do you know how many people are on the waiting list? I got an email today about the next class starting on June 6th.. it would be nice to know where we stood on the waitlist.. One of the OSHP helicopters keeps refueling at the airport I work at. It's such a tease lol

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know if the academy requires anything specific for running shoes? I'm looking to replace mine and I figured I may as well get what I needed..

Leave a comment:

• Future_OSHP
    commented on 's reply
    That's a lot more than I expected. Another department I'm on the wait list for gives you your number. It's too bad they don't do that in the highway patrol as well.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5225 users online. 252 members and 4973 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X