Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jsmith336
    replied
    I sent my app in already and received an email saying I was selected to move on. I have picked my test date and received and completed the forms to bring, but nothing about dress code or confirmation on the tests being the same day. I only inferred that based on the way that the email was put together. Thanks for the info though.

Leave a comment:

• DRP416
    replied
    Yes both tests will be administered on the same day, that's what I've been told. After sending in your application online, if it was approved you should have received an email that explained what to expect and what to wear. It said to wear slacks, dress shirt and tie (I will probably wear a jacket as well) and to bring a change of clothes for the physical aspect. It also mentioned that you need to bring all forms filled out correctly (hearing, vision, and physicians release forms).

Leave a comment:

• jsmith336
    replied
    I'll be there November 18th to take the test. From what I understand, the written and PFT are held the same day, can anyone confirm this? If so, PFT or written first, and what is the recommended attire? I took the test 11 years ago before I joined the military and never heard back after the written (PFT was supposed to be held at a later time). Figured I would give it another shot since I am on my way out after 10 years active duty.

Leave a comment:

• Conner1030
    replied
    I graduated from class 154 on April 5th, the most recent class to graduate.
    There is no study guide for the written exam. They just recently approved class 156, I have not heard of a start date.

Leave a comment:

• DRP416
    replied
    Yea I was thinking April or May. If I take classes this semester at Ohio State I wouldn't finish in time. I guess I'll have to take this semester off. I've also heard their academy is going to have around 50-60 cadets. Should be interesting considering at least a thousand are applying.

Leave a comment:

• WoodCo.Explorer
    replied
    January 27th at 1400 hours for me. Met Colonel Paul Pride at the AG Conference in Columbus, and he said they're aiming for an April class. The current class graduates on February 14th.

Leave a comment:

• DRP416
    replied
    Is anybody else signed up for their written exam?

Leave a comment:

• Kombinationz
    replied
    Is there a study guide for the entrance level written exam?

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    I've done some in-service classes there. They run a pretty tight ship. You better start doing your PT.

Leave a comment:

• WoodCo.Explorer
    started a topic Upcoming OSHP Academy Class

Upcoming OSHP Academy Class

Anybody know anything about the upcoming class? Training for the fitness exam!!

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5395 users online. 309 members and 5086 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X