Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harwell44
    commented on 's reply
    You are not lying Adam have close to a grand wrapped in my removal.

• Adam2015
    replied
    Whew, cost for tattoo removal is no joke.. but, I am going to make it happen. Once applications open back up, I will be ready. Anyone looking to have there tattoos removed for OSHP send me a PM and Ill forward the info on where I am going. Good luck to the rest of you and I hope you hear something soon.

Leave a comment:

• WoodCo.Explorer
    replied
    Greetings! I have absorbed a wealth of information reading your insight on the hiring process for OSP, and i humbly thank you. While i am aware that they are currently not accepting applications at the moment for new applicants, I have decided to make an honest attempt at going through with it for the next hire, whenever that will be. For 9 years i have been on the fence about wanting to be a state trooper, but now that I'm 30, and have been a police officer for a little over 5 years, I'm ready for the challenge. Again, thank you kindly for the information. I figured now is the perfect time for practicing PT while there is an open window for getting in shape. Congratulations to all of you who have made it, and based on what I've read, no matter how gruesome the academy gets, keep pressing on because the end goal is to shake the colonel's hand and receive that piece of paper and jump right into FTO. God bless.

Leave a comment:

• Harwell44
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I've been done since February of 2017 very impatient!

• SuperTrooper!
    commented on 's reply
    Happy to help. I was in your shoes at one point.

• Harwell44
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for the info trooper!

• SuperTrooper!
    replied
    They are talking about having another class in Oct/Nov. They want to have another class before we get a new governor.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    nice

Last edited by Cleveland44; 09-30-2018, 12:08 AM.

• Ljaco222
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I just got the email from recruitment now. My first email came from the polygraph department. Got it scheduled for the 25th..

• totani
    commented on 's reply
    I received one too, from what I was told anywhere from 12-18 months after your completion date if you have not been placed into a class you have to renew your polygraph and background check.
    Last edited by totani; 07-20-2018, 03:21 PM.

• Ljaco222
    replied
    Received an email today about scheduling my pre employment polygraph. Confused me a little because I completed the application process about a year ago. Does anyone know if your application expires or has anyone gotten anything similar? I wouldnt think it would expire because I know several of you have been waiting longer than I have.

Leave a comment:

• OSHPHOPEFUL1
    commented on 's reply
    They said they put a ton of people through the hiring process expecting 300 open positions and then there were only 25 open or so. I believe I was in the 250's.

• Cleveland44
    replied
    Not much, what did they tell you in January?

Leave a comment:

• OSHPHOPEFUL1
    replied
    Has anyone else heard anything about any possible upcoming trooper academies? I finished the background phase and everything in Jan 2018.

Leave a comment:

• arobinson82
    commented on 's reply
    I was hired by a department and they took care of the enrollment. Class starts August 20th and will run till mid January. I head down on the 13th for my pre-academy fitness test.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5160 users online. 291 members and 4869 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X