Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long does it take to complete the written exam and PT? Just trying to coordinate with work for next week. Thanks

Comment

I would suggest giving yourself about 4 hours for the while testing process.

Comment

Anyone testing on Monday, the 27th? What's the written portion like? And what's the order of events that'll take place?

Comment

The written test is very straight forward. There aren't any surprises. After you take the written you will go to the gym and do your sit ups and push ups and then finish with the 1.5 mile run.

Has anyone else already taken their polygraph? I had mine about a month ago and still haven't heard anything from a background investigator. Hope to hear something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DRP416 View Post
            The written test is very straight forward. There aren't any surprises. After you take the written you will go to the gym and do your sit ups and push ups and then finish with the 1.5 mile run.

Has anyone else already taken their polygraph? I had mine about a month ago and still haven't heard anything from a background investigator. Hope to hear something soon.

I just got a call a couple days ago scheduling me to come in for fingerprinting on Tuesday. The sergeant said that was the only thing I was going to be doing that day no interview or anything yet. The interview should be pretty soon after that I would say.

Comment

Cool, thanks, getting excited. I scheduled all this too late I think, but I wanted to allow myself time to get in shape. I wonder if there are guys scheduled for the rest of the test dates? How was your polygraph session?

Comment

Im scheduled for the 30th which is the second to last day before closing so I'm late as well. I'm sure they already have most of the candidates they want if they're going for a March/April academy. Still going to give it a shot.

Comment

oh goodness thats not encouraging at all! i hope you're wrong lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OhioMP View Post
                    Im scheduled for the 30th which is the second to last day before closing so I'm late as well. I'm sure they already have most of the candidates they want if they're going for a March/April academy. Still going to give it a shot.
                    Keep your hopes up and keep trying cause a good amount of people get turned away for various reasons!!

Comment

Originally posted by OSU_27 View Post
                      Keep your hopes up and keep trying cause a good amount of people get turned away for various reasons!!
                      Yeah that's what I wanna hear!

Comment

OSU- how was the fingerprinting? Did they give you any information about the process? I still haven't heard anything since my polygraph, I'm starting to get a little worried.

Comment

It was pretty quick and not really a big deal. He told me that I would be contacted by the background investigator in 7-10 days to set up my interview. From what I have been hearing I don't think it is just one interview I think it is multiple interviews and phone calls. The sergeant that did the fingerprinting said the background part is the longest. I also asked about an academy start date and he said he had not heard a date.

Comment

Interesting. Have you gathered all your addresses, transcripts, and medical records already? I'm having a hard time with my medical records. I've move around so much I have too many different doctors.

Comment

Yes I have everything done except I still have to drive around town to all the doctors offices which is going to be interesting

Comment

I'm also curious as to why they need ALL medical records even dental records and also what type of medical history would disqualify someone.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9759 users online. 454 members and 9305 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X