300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Future_OSHP View Post

The 6th of January. I was surprised how quick it went. I don't know if that is quick for highway patrol but it has been quicker than the other agencies I am in the process for.
    That is extremely quick. Must not have had much of a background. You should hear something very soon. As of today, they have yet to make the roster for the April class, and they have yet to set a date for when they are going to compose it so you may be in luck.
    Last edited by SuperTrooper!; 01-25-2017, 07:35 PM.
    Police were called to a daycare where a three-year-old was resisting a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperTrooper! View Post

That is extremely quick. Must not have had much of a background. You should hear something very soon. As of today, they have yet to make the roster for the April class, and they have yet to set a date for when they are going to compose it so you may be in luck.
      That's good news. I was hoping with how quick it got done that I would be able to make into the spring class. I guess I'll find out soon.

Comment

• Called requirement, she said they might know by the end of this week who's in the April class! Good luck everyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by thomas_arnott View Post
          Called requirement, she said they might know by the end of this week who's in the April class! Good luck everyone!
          I hope everyone is on the list, good luck!

Comment

• Originally posted by thomas_arnott View Post
            Called requirement, she said they might know by the end of this week who's in the April class! Good luck everyone!
            That's great news! Just a little bit longer!

Comment

• Well I submitted my application today lol, figured I'd give it a try.

Comment

• I wonder what academy class this is scheduling for? Anyone have an idea?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post
                  I wonder what academy class this is scheduling for? Anyone have an idea?

October, good luck.

Comment

• Nice lol thanks brother for the heads up, just got an email in regards to my application being reviewed lol hopefully that goes threw egh?

Originally posted by SuperTrooper! View Post

October, good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam2015 View Post
                      Well I submitted my application today lol, figured I'd give it a try.
                      My application will be submitted tonight.

They are taking 100 applicants from this process for the October class

Good luck to you

Comment

• Better hurry lol yesterday after I sent mine in they had already recieved 70 applications. Good luck to you as well and keep me posted, I'll do the same. I talked to recruitment and testing a will be sometime next month.

Comment

• I think they are looking to hire 100 or am I wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by cfuller19 View Post
                            I think they are looking to hire 100 or am I wrong?
                            According to patsfan83 yes, I'd guess probably 1-2k applications by closing date..

Comment

• I would recommend applying ASAP as well. There's most likely going to be people left over, like me, who are done with the application process but probably won't make the spring class due to timing so that will add to that number of people trying for the fall class. Good luck to all of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Future_OSHP View Post
                                I would recommend applying ASAP as well. There's most likely going to be people left over, like me, who are done with the application process but probably won't make the spring class due to timing so that will add to that number of people trying for the fall class. Good luck to all of you.
                                Roger that, you've been at it for a while now haven't you? Where you at so far, just waiting to get your letter?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3785 users online. 229 members and 3556 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X