300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Root Down View Post
    Those shoes would be fine, just make sure you get the most comfortable (of that type) that you can. You will be running in them a lot. As for the logos, they know you will have trouble finding stuff with nothing. Get ones with the smallest logos you can and you'll be fine. Avoid different color stitching if you can. I went all over the place trying to find stuff with no logos and pretty much everyone else showed up with logos. None of the troopers ever slammed anyone over logos. Now, just know that every class is different and often has different instructors. Do what you can and you'll be fine.
    Okay I'm gonna try to find a store around me that would have those in stock so I can try them on. Do they have to be the Oxford "dress shoe" type or can they be a lace up military type boot that can be polished. Something like this?
    http://m.galls.com/bates-8-boot?PMSR...R-LAW-FOOTWEAR
    I'm sure they'll give more details at orientation but I'd like to get most of my items as soon as I can so I know I'm not forgetting anything and with the shoes get them broken in

Comment

• Rumor has it from the instructors the next academy date is October 19th.

Comment

• Trying for the fall class here. Called recruitment last week. Recruitment said should hear by the end of August if in the fall class. Recruitment also said that orientation was going to be done in two sessions.

Comment

• I also heard the same, and expected class size will be around 150 supposedly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Good to hear its coming soon. I've been waiting since Februaury when I got my original email saying I passed the application process ....

Comment

• Yeah that's definitely good to hear! Hopefully I'm one of those 150 that will get the email!

Comment

• Called recruitment was told emails will be sent out within the next week or so. Also academy date is set for Oct. 19th, orientation dates are Sept. 9th and 20th. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Awesome! Thanks for the info. I can't wait for the email. I don't know about anybody else, but I'm starting to get anxious (in a good way) to get started!

Comment

• Super nervous too. Hopefully we'll all be getting the email!

Comment

• Thanks for the info!! Ditto! Fingers cross we all get that email!

Comment

• Good luck everyone, hoping we get in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got my email this morning!

Comment

• Received email here as well that I made the reserve roster. Anyone know the history on reserves getting called into action?

Comment

• Got it! Pending psych eval and PT test I will be in the 161st class

Comment

• Received mine this morning as well!!! Well pending the psychological assessment. Congrats to everyone that got an email! Sorry to the ones that didn't

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5563 users online. 329 members and 5234 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X