300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jshoe View Post
    I took my initial test, written and physical, early July. Took my polygraph around Aug 19. Then I had my background in like December lol. Then I got the email saying I have passed the application process and ill be notified when the next class starts 4-6 weeks. I got accepted too late to be in the 160 class. So I will be placed in the 161 class the lady just said ill have to pass the psych exam and 2nd pt test. So I will be in the 161 class since I took all my stuff middle of 2015 haha.
    Wow that's crazy! I didn't know we had to take a psych exam, do you know what they do for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Most people nickname the psych test the love test, do a quick google search

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Tpr91 View Post
        I took my physical in march also and recruiting has stated I'm eligible for 160 and there are openings still as of last week? Thomas, what part of Ohio are you from?

I'm from Van Wert

Comment

• Ok, I'm from cincy area...was curious to see if you were local

Comment

• When you met with the background investigator did he want all of your medical records from birth to present or just records from serious surgeries and allergies.

Comment

• They say all, but they are looking for serious medical procedures or accidents. I mean if you had a runny nose once when you were eight; I don't think that would be of importance. I got all mine from my dr and then signed a release to the oshp in case they wanted further records

Comment

• Hello all! I'm currently in the process with OSHP and have passed the polygraph. Does anyone know what's expected for the 2nd PT if the background is passed? Also, does OSHP still administer the fitness part of the medical exam that includes 1 Max Rep Bench Press, 1 Max Rep Leg Press, etc?

Thank you

Comment

• I'm waiting on poly results...it's the same fitness test as before to my knowledge

Comment

• Upcoming OSHP Academy Class

Originally posted by PD_3 View Post
                    Hello all! I'm currently in the process with OSHP and have passed the polygraph. Does anyone know what's expected for the 2nd PT if the background is passed? Also, does OSHP still administer the fitness part of the medical exam that includes 1 Max Rep Bench Press, 1 Max Rep Leg Press, etc?

Thank you
                    I heard it was the same test. How long did it take to hear back about your Poly?

Comment

• Originally posted by thomas_arnott View Post
                      I heard it was the same test. How long did it take to hear back about your Poly?

It took about 3-4 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tpr91 View Post
                        I'm waiting on poly results...it's the same fitness test as before to my knowledge

Thanks! I was thinking it would be the same. Hopefully someone will be able to advise if the bench press and leg press are still part of the process.

Comment

• Pd_3....how long until you heard back and how did you hear you passed?

Comment

• It was about 3-4 weeks. I received a phone call from recruiting with the results.

Comment

• Oh ok, thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Has anybody that has passed everything waiting for an academy start date got the start date for the fall class yet?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5052 users online. 240 members and 4812 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X