Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, if you still haven't taken the poly yet, you'll probably be in the spring class next year

Comment

• Rumor has it they just started the PT tests for what will be the October class of 2017 last week. Also, probably looking at a 125 class size for this October.

Comment

• I took one poly in feb for the auxiliary...the patrol wants another one and scheduled me June 3rd, they said I'm still in for October supposedly. They're just really backed up they said

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Comment

• I took my PT test in June of last year and my poly in August of last year. I originally thought I would be in the current class, now I am hopefully waiting on the October class. I guess if they rush the back ground then you could still make October. It took me 4 weeks to get my poly results then 4 weeks to hear from the BI then 4 weeks to complete the BI.

Comment

• Who knows, from what I've heard they're trying a new approach to recruitment. They measured everyone for uniforms before we took PT test...a couple of troopers were even questioning that

Hoping for October, but I won't be mad if I'm in May either

Comment

• I got an email saying I passed the application process February 1st but wasn't early enough to get into the 160th class. I'm eligible for the 161 class. All I have to do is pass the pysch exam and the 2nd PT test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jshoe View Post
                I got an email saying I passed the application process February 1st but wasn't early enough to get into the 160th class. I'm eligible for the 161 class. All I have to do is pass the pysch exam and the 2nd PT test.
                Good info, I have an exam this coming Friday however last time I spoke with recruiting I was eligible for oct. Not sure if me being an auxiliary or not would make a difference to them. Sounds like I'll be in 161 despite what they say

Comment

• Took my polygraph test 2 weeks ago for OSHP, they said I'm still eligible for this October class. Hoping to hear back from them in the next couple weeks and start the background process. Anyone signed up for Oct 2016 class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• I am supposably

Comment

• Originally posted by Tpr91 View Post
                      I am supposably

How long was the background process?

Comment

• I'm unsure, my auxiliary and oshp backgrounds overlapped...I've been in communication with several individuals for over a year now

Comment

• Originally posted by thomas_arnott View Post
                          How long was the background process?

When did you take your first physical test?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tpr91 View Post
                            When did you take your first physical test?

March 2016. That's the only physical test I've taken so far.

Comment

• I took my initial test, written and physical, early July. Took my polygraph around Aug 19. Then I had my background in like December lol. Then I got the email saying I have passed the application process and ill be notified when the next class starts 4-6 weeks. I got accepted too late to be in the 160 class. So I will be placed in the 161 class the lady just said ill have to pass the psych exam and 2nd pt test. So I will be in the 161 class since I took all my stuff middle of 2015 haha.

Comment

• I took my physical in march also and recruiting has stated I'm eligible for 160 and there are openings still as of last week? Thomas, what part of Ohio are you from?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3770 users online. 268 members and 3502 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X