Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody heard anything? I took my PT tests in June and haven't heard anything about taking my polygraph test yet

Comment

• I took the PT test June 1st and got a call near the end of July. I take the polygraph August 24th. I did call and check on my status because one of my friends who took the PT test the same time as me had already gotten a call. Turns out they wrote down my PT scores wrong. Although they say that it doesn't matter whether you pass the first time or not, they are pushing the people that passed through the process first.

Comment

• Originally posted by justice.45 View Post
        I took the PT test June 1st and got a call near the end of July. I take the polygraph August 24th. I did call and check on my status because one of my friends who took the PT test the same time as me had already gotten a call. Turns out they wrote down my PT scores wrong. Although they say that it doesn't matter whether you pass the first time or not, they are pushing the people that passed through the process first.
        What was your pt scores. I passed mine and my scores weren't the best lol, but it was decent

Comment

• I got 14:45 on the run, 18 push ups, and 32 sit ups. BUT I was competing for female scores haha. The recruiter didn't act as if it mattered how good they were, just that you passed. I cut it close on all 3 for female requirements and I still got the call. They don't seem to mind at all if you give them a call and ask about your status.

Comment

• Just took the polygraph on the 24th. The guy said that my results didn't show any deception, so hopefully they like me and I'll hear from the BI in a few weeks.

Comment

• I just received an email that said I need to do a PT retest. I was under the assumption that I passed and was moving onto the next phase of the application process. One of the troopers told me that I was moving onto the next phase of the application process so I'm a little confused. Anybody have any suggestions as to what to do? I'm hopefully going to call tomorrow but just wanted to see if anybody had the same thing happen to them

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO21 View Post
                I just received an email that said I need to do a PT retest. I was under the assumption that I passed and was moving onto the next phase of the application process. One of the troopers told me that I was moving onto the next phase of the application process so I'm a little confused. Anybody have any suggestions as to what to do? I'm hopefully going to call tomorrow but just wanted to see if anybody had the same thing happen to them
                I'm not sure. But give them a call and take it as soon as possible so you can continue in the process

Comment

• Can anyone share what the academy is like? Daily routine, food served (I have a few food allergies and aim to eat very healthy), class structure and study times, PT (heard you PT at 5am and then lift weights on your own later)....

Comment

• Sorry it's been awhile guys and gals. I took my PT retest the 13th and passed! Now I'm just waiting for contact from poly

Comment

• I've started the background investigation phase and it should be all finished up next week. The background investigator told me I'm eligible for the 160th or 161st classes and it could take 4-6 weeks before I know anything.

Comment

• Anybody know what the phone number is for poly? I'd like to call and see what the status is, but I was told to NOT call the recruitment office at the academy because it's not with them and they don't/won't know the status of it

Comment

• Originally posted by justice.45 View Post
                          I've started the background investigation phase and it should be all finished up next week. The background investigator told me I'm eligible for the 160th or 161st classes and it could take 4-6 weeks before I know anything.
                          How long did it take for you to get a call back after your polygraph, I took mine three weeks ago, still waiting on word back, the investigator said ther wasn't any issues, just curious. Hopefully I get into class 160 in April 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by FutureLEO21 View Post
                            Anybody know what the phone number is for poly? I'd like to call and see what the status is, but I was told to NOT call the recruitment office at the academy because it's not with them and they don't/won't know the status of it

I was told if I didn't hear anything within five weeks to the date of the polygraph to call recruitment. The number your looking for will probably be on the original email you were sent from the polygraphist.

Comment

• Sorry I haven't been on, I've been really busy. I took the retest almost 3 weeks ago and got a call just over a week later to schedule the poly

Comment

• It took about 4 weeks if I remember correctly. I got a call from the recruiting office saying I had passed and then about a week later the background investigator contacted me.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3996 users online. 280 members and 3716 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X