Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure is quiet in here. Any updates? I saw the 157th graduates April 10th. We're getting closer.

Comment

• Passed my poly, still waiting for a BI to contact me. Hopefully they kick it into gear here soon.
      Originally posted by OhioMP View Post
      Sure is quiet in here. Any updates? I saw the 157th graduates April 10th. We're getting closer.

Comment

• Might be getting our 4-6 week letters in the next couple weeks, getting close

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony8185 View Post
          Might be getting our 4-6 week letters in the next couple weeks, getting close
          I was told the academy is set to start March 25th and that letters should be going out towards the end of this week/early next week! Fingers crossed!

Comment

• Where did you hear that at? Let's hope that would be amazing, I'm ready to get this show on the road, so that would mean maybe early March for orientation I'm thinking

Comment

• I called down to recruitment today. Supposedly they're putting together the class roster this week and as soon as it's finalized, letters will be sent out. They didn't say a date for orientation but I would assume first week or second week March....I'm excited to get things going as well. Keep an eye on the mailbox the next couple weeks. Hopefully we'll all make it in!

Comment

• Let's just hope were both in the next acadamy now! I'm thinking we're good though

Comment

• Long time since I've been on here. But just an update for you guys looking at the 158th. I just received a call today letting me know I've been picked for the March 25th class, and that they're mailing the information by next week. For those of you who have recently got your letters stating you've successfully completed the application process, don't worry if you don't get picked for the 158th your time will come. I received that letter March 2014, and watched two classes start before me. Good Luck to all of you, and look forward to meeting any of you in the future.

Comment

• Congrats buddy! They say everyone who completes the application process gets there shot to attend the academy at one point or another. Just the luck of the draw.

Comment

• Congrats ajreiter! You will have to let us know when you get your packet, I have heard there is a bunch of stuff they want memorized before you start the acadamy

Comment

• Just got an email, I will be in class 158!

Comment

• I too received an email stating that I will be a member of 158.

Comment

• Congrats gentlemen, I received the great news as well. Look forward to meeting you guys soon!

Comment

• Anyone start buying the stuff we have to yet? Finding the black shoes with no sticking or gloss is not easy for me

Comment

• Luckily I was able to find a uniform shop in my area that sold the shoes we need. I had to do some shopping around for the black belt though. Only a couple more items left for me to purchase.... If you cant find a uniform store near you there are some options for the dress shoes online, PM me if you need some websites.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3683 users online. 142 members and 3541 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X