• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhioMP, how'd it go for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by bap21814 View Post
      OhioMP, how'd it go for you?
      I think it went relatively well. He said he could not tell me if I passed or not and that I should be hearing something within the next few weeks or so. Hopefully onto the Background investigation. Overall, it was definitely not as bad as I was expecting and my examiner made me feel at ease throughout the test.

How did yours go?

Comment

• I'm not sure really. She told me she wouldn't be able to tell me if I passed or not too, only that she would send a report on to her superior and they would decide. She did tell me I had a substantial reaction when she asked if I was truthful on my illegal substance history. I was, so I'm not sure why that happened. But I had another person in law enforcement tell me they may have been fishing. So I'm not sure.

If there was a significant reaction though, I'd say that's all she wrote for me.

Comment

• I'll just keep positive thoughts and say we did fine lol. I wonder how many people are already on the waiting list for the 158 that didn't make the 157 roster?

Anyone know the class size or when they plan on having the 158th? I assume it will be shortly after the 157th graduates but you never know.

Comment

• Heard anything from your BI OhioMP?

Comment

• Actually just received a call from my BI this evening. Have some paperwork to gather for the home visit in a few days.
              Last edited by OhioMP; 11-10-2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations!

I'm still in limbo here, apparently.

Comment

• Anything new with anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioMP View Post
                    Anything new with anyone?
                    I have my poly scheduled for the 11th of December in warren. I've talked to my recruiter and he said there is for sure a 158 starting in April at the end of the 157 class. I'm still unsure of how many people could still carry over. I'm just focused on my poly and BI as of now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njluzius View Post
                      I have my poly scheduled for the 11th of December in warren. I've talked to my recruiter and he said there is for sure a 158 starting in April at the end of the 157 class. I'm still unsure of how many people could still carry over. I'm just focused on my poly and BI as of now.
                      How'd your polygraph go? My BI is finishing up by my background, only thing left is to wait.

Anyone else with any news?

Comment

• Originally posted by OhioMP View Post
                        How'd your polygraph go? My BI is finishing up by my background, only thing left is to wait.

Anyone else with any news?
                        My poly was very interesting, we did the testing and I was 100% honest with him and he came back in after and said I didn't do well then said he'll give me an opportunity to come clean about anything. I said I have nothing else to say because I already told him everything and he got really ****ed off at me and then walked me to the door without any other words. I feel like that was just part of his act as he was fishing for something or trying to get me to confess to something but I guess I will find out in a week or two. I was also extremely nervous the entire time as that was my first ever polygraph. I would think that if I did bad he would have told me what I had a high indication on but he did not he actually asked if there was anything that we didn't talk about that might be the reason for my poor results. Anyone else have an experience like that? A few people that I know that had the same guy said he basically did the same to them and they were accepted into the 156 class.
                        Last edited by Njluzius; 12-12-2014, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Ouch. Yeah, I'm thinking he may have been attempting to get more information out of you or possibly get you to confess up to something. As long as you were honest, you did everything you could do. Hopefully it works out for you and you're contacted by a BI soon! I hope we all make it into the upcoming academy.
                          Last edited by OhioMP; 12-14-2014, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• Hey guys, I received an email stating I sucessfully completed the application process and that I'll be notified 4-6 weeks of the next academy. Very excited and hope to be apart of the 158 in April! Anyone else hear anything? Happy holidays and good luck with your processing.

Comment

• I'm new to the forums, but I just got my 4-6 week acadamy notice yesterday, hope to see you in April ohiomp !

Comment

• Originally posted by Njluzius View Post
                                My poly was very interesting, we did the testing and I was 100% honest with him and he came back in after and said I didn't do well then said he'll give me an opportunity to come clean about anything. I said I have nothing else to say because I already told him everything and he got really ****ed off at me and then walked me to the door without any other words. I feel like that was just part of his act as he was fishing for something or trying to get me to confess to something but I guess I will find out in a week or two. I was also extremely nervous the entire time as that was my first ever polygraph. I would think that if I did bad he would have told me what I had a high indication on but he did not he actually asked if there was anything that we didn't talk about that might be the reason for my poor results. Anyone else have an experience like that? A few people that I know that had the same guy said he basically did the same to them and they were accepted into the 156 class.
                                Any word from a BI Njluzius?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8564 users online. 433 members and 8131 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X