300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsoutham35 View Post
    Does anyone know for sure what we need to have memorized from the folder? I don't recall hearing anything specific at orientation but I might have missed something.
    I don't remember hearing anything either. But I have the phonetic alphabet down, and have been focusing on the signals lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMOF84 View Post
      I don't remember hearing anything either. But I have the phonetic alphabet down, and have been focusing on the signals lately.
      They never told us to study any of the material in the folder. But why would they give us all this information if they didn't expect us to study it? They wanna see who Is going to come in prepared and who took initiative on their own.. At least that's what I was thinking. So I'm trying to learn everything that was in that folder.

Comment

• Anyone still in the same boat as me? Received a letter stating successful completion of the application process around the middle of May, and I haven't received anything since? I hope I didnt fall through the cracks. I can't even get a hold of anyone to ask what the next step is.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajreiter View Post
          Anyone still in the same boat as me? Received a letter stating successful completion of the application process around the middle of May, and I haven't received anything since? I hope I didn't fall through the cracks. I can't even get a hold of anyone to ask what the next step is.
          I received the letter in the middle of April. I was recently added to the reserve roster because all of the original rosters were pumped to the class except for 2. We were told that there is a big chance to get pumped to the class. If we don't get a chance for this class, then we are definitely going to be in spring class. Last day to hear anything is on Tuesday the 28. Things change so expect a call anytime. I know you will get your chance. Stay strong and don't give up.Good luck!
          Last edited by Hamed2008 ; 10-19-2014, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Has anyone been able to find a leather belt that is only 1 in wide? I've been to several stores, and a uniforms store to look. The uniform store said that 1.25 is quite common. Not a 1 in.

Comment

• Originally posted by DTMOF84 View Post
              Has anyone been able to find a leather belt that is only 1 in wide? I've been to several stores, and a uniforms store to look. The uniform store said that 1.25 is quite common. Not a 1 in.
              I was able to find one at Men's Wearhouse. I would suggest looking there.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsoutham35 View Post
                I was able to find one at Men's Wearhouse. I would suggest looking there.
                I appreciate it. I might have to do that then. No where around here seems to have anything.

Comment

• Best of luck to those in the 157th getting ready to start the academy! Don't quit! Anyone that's currently in the process for the 158th have their polygraph exam yet?

Comment

• Tomorrow at 12:30.

Comment

• Originally posted by bap21814 View Post
                      Tomorrow at 12:30.
                      Good luck! Mine is this Friday.

Comment

• I tested for the 158 academy and still haven't received any information as to when I'll be taking the Polygraph I called and one of the Sgt. Advised me I should get a call before November. I'm sure it has to do with the volume of applicants but when I tested they told us we would be contacted in 2 weeks. What month did you guys test in? For 158
                        Originally posted by OhioMP View Post
                        Good luck! Mine is this Friday.

Comment

• Tested 8-14, was called and scheduled my polygraph on 8-29.

Thanks OhioMP.

Comment

• I tested on 8/29 and was called a few weeks later to schedule poly

Comment

• I tested 09/11 so hopefully I'll hear something soon. Thanks for the information.

Comment

• I'm currently applying for the 158 class. I tested on 10/4. Hopefully I hear about my polygraph in the next week or two. They told me it would take 4-6 weeks
                                Last edited by Njluzius; 10-23-2014, 11:30 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10614 users online. 490 members and 10124 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X