Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    Honestly, the experience varies by department, I can't tell you about oshp but if they're like columbus, you will have a blast! Officer i was with let me do the computer stuff, and radio. So, know the ten code or print a copy off line lol. I had a blast and am going to do another one hopefully here soon. Good luck and enjoy the experience.

• OhTpr419
    replied
    So I have a ride along coming up pretty soon OSHP. I’ve never been on one and really don’t know what to expect. Can anyone offer any advice or insight on how it will be?

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    Anybody else hear anything regarding a May class? I didn't buy much stock in that.

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    I also heard that they were telling people who were still in backgrounds that they were probably going to be in a May 2018 class.
    Last edited by Cleveland44; 09-30-2018, 12:11 AM.

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    One was that they are going to wait to see who wins the election for governor in like November. So that might mean a longer wait.
    Last edited by Cleveland44; 02-27-2018, 09:57 PM.

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    I heard two different things from troopers.

• Harwell44
    commented on 's reply
    Nope nothing yet still waiting!

• sethsparks31
    replied
    Anyone heard anything yet?

Leave a comment:

• themoj0
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao-----^

• themoj0
    commented on 's reply
    Must be nice. 5 mins a day?
    When I went through in 2000, we started on a Wednesday, and didn't have contact with my family till Friday night when we were released.

• themoj0
    commented on 's reply
    OMG no way. Kinder and gentler OSHP I guess.

• Styllin
    replied
    The 163rd class just started today.

Leave a comment:

• Cleveland44
    commented on 's reply
    ... What do they monitor it for? I heard a rumor that every time someone posts asking about the next academy it gets delayed 10 days.

• SuperTrooper!
    replied
    Originally posted by OhTpr419 View Post

Lol well I couldn’t think of anything else, but hey as long as I do well and become one it’ll be fine, and if not I’ll probably never post on here again so......

One could also say the same about SuperTrooper as well (assuming you had it before you were a trooper)
    Super Trooper is obviously a movie. Just know Troopers monitor this site. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• OhTpr419
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperTrooper! View Post
    What kind of name is “OhTpr419”? Putting the cart before the horse.
    Lol well I couldn’t think of anything else, but hey as long as I do well and become one it’ll be fine, and if not I’ll probably never post on here again so......

One could also say the same about SuperTrooper as well (assuming you had it before you were a trooper)

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5842 users online. 337 members and 5505 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X