300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UC Criminal Justice Masters Program - Online

Anyone have any experience with the program? I'm thinking about enrolling for the full time online program with a concentration in criminal behavior.

How are the professors, curriculum, as well as work load? Called and spoke to an academic advisor already, just looking to get some perspective from any students who have completed the program.

Thanks.
    “He who can have patience can have what he will.”
    ― Benjamin Franklin

If you are FOP I would consider looking into Tiffin University. They give 250.00 off per credit hour. I am starting their masters program in August. U of Cincy is a great program though. Tiffin is just cost effective. Plus a great school.
    "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Edit: Actually it does appear that criminal behavior is offered online. Thank you for the recommendation Blue!
      “He who can have patience can have what he will.”
      ― Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I would say UC is a more respected program (and probably involves more academic rigor), but if you're just looking to be able to check the "graduate degree" box (which most of us are) with a regionally accredited master's degree, look at cost as well as course offerings to see which program would be of the most interest to you.

Comment

Out of curiosity, what Masters programs are ideal for LE? I've thought about looking into programs.

Comment

Great program. I went through the program in-house which is one full calendar year. Top researchers in the country and respected world wide. Professors actually like what they do and want you to succeed. Work load is pretty light since the online is two years...you won't be overloaded but be prepared to read a decent amount and write.

PM me if you have any other specific questions.

Comment

Both are good programs, I would agree UC has a more recognized program. But when u compare 450 a credit hour vs. 700 the choice is easy for government work. Accredited is the key. Just stay away from the strictly online schools. They are getting a stigma even if they are accredited.
              "In valor there is hope"

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9603 users online. 383 members and 9220 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X