No announcement yet.

OSHP April Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took my polygraph on Monday and it wasn't bad. I hope to hear something back in the next couple weeks.

Comment

That's awsome hope you make it through we would both be for the 153rd. Didn't get to make any contacts when I was down at the academy for my pt/exam did you happen to be their on the 22 of febuary? Just wondering how many guys that took it at the same time as me are going through .

Comment

I took my pt/exam on February 16th. There were 36 applicants that started out that day and only 20 made it to the end. I'm not sure how long it will take to hear something back from my polygraph. Does anyone know about how long it should be?

Comment

I believe we only had about 6 or 7 drop out by the end of the day. Where about in Ohio are you from? Uniontown here... Trying to find someone close that is going through to train with.

Comment

I'm from Gallia but I'm currently active duty Marine Corps and I'll be getting out this fall. I'm having to make the drive from North Carolina for each step of the process. One of the other guy I'm serving with is also trying to get in fall class as well.

Comment

Awsome well good luck to you guys and maybe we will eventually meet at the academy.I have only a few days until my poly now. Cant wait September couldn't come soon enough!

Comment

Hey lyons how did the Academy orientation go?

Comment

Hey towns3317! Let me know how your polygraph went. I am processing for the September class as well and I just took my polygraph yesterday. Hope everything went well with yours!

Comment

I thought it went well. I answered everything honestly and didn't try to hide anything. It seemed like everything I said though, they tried to turn it around like I was hiding something. I honestly didn't have anything to hide, but even after the test was over he made me feel like I was lying about something. I hope all goes well, because I want this more than anything. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by towns3317 View Post
                      Hey lyons how did the Academy orientation go?
                      Hey buddy, sorry just saw this! Orientation went well. It was good to take a tour of the academy and get some questions answered in a relaxed atmosphere. I'm definitely glad they decided to do it. We start on Wednesday, I'm getting a little nervous but definitely excited. I've just been running like crazy around the city and packing all the stuff I'm going to need for next week. All whilst trying to spend as much time with my girlfriend and kids as possible. I'm glad to hear your polygraph went well. I would start running and everything now, September will be here before you know it!

Comment

No problem I knew you were busy with getting ready for the academy! I have been training for quite awhile now but definitely time to kick it up a notch. If I don't get to speak to you before you leave good luck and stick to it! Whatever puts you down don't leave .You got this. Will keep my process updated.

Comment

Originally posted by towns3317 View Post
                          I thought it went well. I answered everything honestly and didn't try to hide anything. It seemed like everything I said though, they tried to turn it around like I was hiding something. I honestly didn't have anything to hide, but even after the test was over he made me feel like I was lying about something. I hope all goes well, because I want this more than anything. Good luck to you.
                          I had the same experience as you did. Glad it went well for you! This is something that I have always wanted ever since I was a child and I hope it all goes well. Best of luck to you on the rest of the process!
                          Last edited by bjc1991; 03-29-2012, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Best of luck to you with everything as well. I hope everyone gets to eventually meet as a cadet!

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day! For anyone who is interested, the OSHP keeps everyone updated on the academy classes via Facebook and Twitter. They post some pretty cool videos from the class, so future cadets, if you want to get a sneak peek at what you're looking at, keep up with us on twitter @OSHP or www.facebook.com/ohiostatehighwaypatrol

Comment

Hey Lyons how was the first three days?Good luck still waiting on my poly results. Anyone get theirs back yet?

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6991 users online. 218 members and 6773 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                                X