300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSHP Internship?

Hey all, I am currently looking into internships for the fall 2012 semester (my last semester thank goodness) and would really like to do mine with the Ohio State Highway Patrol. They have a Post about 3 minutes down the road from my college so it would be perfect.
    I've heard a lot of really good things about them (very professional, a lot of respectable Troopers) and was wondering if anyone has any information as to whether they offer an internship or not.

I looked all over this site and the web and did not stumble on anything.
    Any info is much appreciated!

bump.......

Comment

Normally any state internships are posted on the Ohio Jobs website. If they don't have one posted, feel free to call the Trooper post and inquire with them. Just please use the non-emergency line I have seen in the past internships with the Ohio Department of Public safety, I'm just not so sure if I've seen one with OSHP, and if there have been, I'm guessing they are going to be at headquarters.

Comment

Cool, thanks for the info.
        If nobody replied I was just going to call the Patrol Post anyway, can't hurt. I'll make sure not to call 911 either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chiguy27 View Post
          Cool, thanks for the info.
          If nobody replied I was just going to call the Patrol Post anyway, can't hurt. I'll make sure not to call 911 either.
          Ya know, if it wasn't said, it would have happened! LOL

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6836 users online. 341 members and 6495 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X