300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakewood Police Dept

I wanted to reach out and see if anyone had any advice about the hiring process for Lakewood. I am currently filling out my background packet and I was told I will be schedule for a polygraph. This will be my first run through the hiring process. I have been on the website for a while so I understand the process butI was looking for any advice as far as the department.

WTF? I didn't know they were hiring. When did they put out the announcement? AFAIK, if you don't have an OPOTA cert, they send you to LCCC's academy, but that was a while ago when I saw it on their site.
    When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
    -JPR

Comment

That works. I took the test about a month ago and I am sending back in my background packet this weekend. It said in the letter I will get a call to meet about my background and take a polygraph. After the board approves, you move on the psych and medical. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Lakewood has been on the top of my list for a while.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9924 users online. 464 members and 9460 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X