300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio PDs Hiring

It would be nice to have a thread to see who is hiring in our state!
    I know Beavercreek (by Dayton) is accepting apps until 5-27-11
    Anyone else? I like to keep my options open

Parma will be testing in June.

Comment

Supposedly Lakewood, Strongsville and Brecksville.
      The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

Originally posted by Danny216 View Post
        Supposedly Lakewood, Strongsville and Brecksville.
        Supposedly Strongsville requires a 4 year degree. Brecksville will send you to the state academy, even if you have gone before. Lakewood is a great department from what I hear. We're not hiring anytime soon, its tough in the boonies on budgets right now.
        "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
        I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

State academy? Ugghhh, I heard it's brutal...
          The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

Hiring or testing, that is the question. I believe Lakewood's test was the other day.
            I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.

Comment

Mayfield Village is testing on June 1st. You can download the application on their site. Supposedly John Carroll's looking for campus cops, but their human resources site had bupkis on the subject. Doesn't Parma send you to the state academy too?
              When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
              -JPR

Comment

I heard Gahanna PD will be hiring. I'm not sure when the cut off date is though

Comment

Gahanna PD should be hiring. I know Gahanna and Strongsville with send you through the OSP basic academy if your not certified.

Comment

Anybody know what Mayfield's PAT test is like? Is it the OPOTA test format (sit-ups, push-ups, 1 1/2-mile run) or is there extra things in it like the Tri-C test?
                    When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
                    -JPR

Comment

University of Akron, looks like the deadline is 6/20/11.

http://www.uakron.edu/about_ua/emplo...lice+Officer+I

Comment

Anybody here of any other places in Ohio hiring? Also I was wondering if anybody knows a good website/place to find out who is hiring.

Comment

When I was applying/testing i just went through and checked out department's/city's websites and checked area online newspaper ads.
                          I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Glory Days View Post
                            When I was applying/testing i just went through and checked out department's/city's websites and checked area online newspaper ads.
                            I do this too, but sometimes PD's don't advertise very well.
                            Last edited by Ohio5-0; 06-19-2011, 01:25 AM. Reason: I asked a dumb question

Comment

Originally posted by Glory Days View Post
                              Thats what ive been trying to do but like Ohio 5-0 said most places don't do a very good job advertising it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6854 users online. 283 members and 6571 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X