Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Columbus PD June/December 2011 classes.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    DONT DONT DONT sell your house until you pass your stress test. It is the part of the process that knocks the most people out. Just some advice.

    Comment


    • #32
      I finished the last four steps this past Wed/Thurs Apr 13th/14th (I am out of state by the way). The stress test was definitely different but I agree with LucyB123 that the staff was very encouraging and it went well. I didn't like it that they don't tell you whether you passed or not on the spot. I am assuming I passed based on time but I guess I will find out shortly. My advice to the folks on here that haven't done the stress test yet is to reiterate incline as a big part of your training

      Hey Nessley, does it say anything in your final letter about the orientation and when that might be?

      Comment


      • #33
        Does anyone know how far along they are in the 90 band? IOW, might they be getting around to "the rest of us" anytime soon?

        Comment


        • #34
          Scheduled for Medical Examination April 27. Look forward to finishing the process.

          Comment


          • #35
            I received the letter scheduling me for the medical, stress test, and the psychological exam on the 27th as well. Glad all the testing will be conducted on the same day. Good luck to everyone else going down to test, no matter what stage you are currently in.

            Comment


            • #36
              I got it!!!! Final offer letter arrived in the mail today!!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by LucyB123 View Post
                I got it!!!! Final offer letter arrived in the mail today!!!
                Wow congrats!! Is the start date still June 13th?

                I took my stress test last week, hopefully I find out soon if I passed...I felt good about it.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yes, June 13th is the official start date (just 50 days away).
                  You should receive your psych eval letter here soon.
                  Last edited by LucyB123; 04-24-2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: Evidently I cannot spell

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Any advice for the Oral Board?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      how soon after your stress test did you get the results? I completed stress test April 27.
                      Last edited by GroveCity1; 04-29-2011, 09:03 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I did mine two weeks ago yesterday and I am still waiting for final word. I am assuming you did the medical/stress all in the same day like most of us. When I talked to one of the ladies at OSU Medicine West last week for a different reason she said it takes a week or two to complete the medical packet and for them to send it back to PD. She said this is because they outsource analysis of some of the tests (ie chest x-ray)and they have to wait for those results to get back to them. I hope this helps.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by lancerace98 View Post
                          I did mine two weeks ago yesterday and I am still waiting for final word. I am assuming you did the medical/stress all in the same day like most of us. When I talked to one of the ladies at OSU Medicine West last week for a different reason she said it takes a week or two to complete the medical packet and for them to send it back to PD. She said this is because they outsource analysis of some of the tests (ie chest x-ray)and they have to wait for those results to get back to them. I hope this helps.
                          Yes and thank you. I appreciate your quick response.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Grove City, how long did you make it on the stress test? Did you complete the psych exam as well?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              You will most likely receive notification for the psych evaluation before you receive any word on your physical or stress test. Medical test results from OSU Occupational showed up the same day as my final offer letter. Come to think of it, two days after my psych eval notice arrived the conditional letter showed up.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by LucyB123 View Post
                                You will most likely receive notification for the psych evaluation before you receive any word on your physical or stress test. Medical test results from OSU Occupational showed up the same day as my final offer letter. Come to think of it, two days after my psych eval notice arrived the conditional letter showed up.
                                Ha that's interesting...Hopefully recieving your psych eval date means the stress test/medical went ok...I'm still waiting for news.
                                Last edited by CvilleBucknut; 05-01-2011, 10:58 AM.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 4423 users online. 252 members and 4171 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X