300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODNR Watercraft Officer Cadet Position

Just wondering how many people if any have applied for this position and also to see how the hiring process is going for those that have applied also if you have applied any word on when the PT test is?

Insider information says physical fitness testing will begin sometime in March.
    In God we trust. All others we run NCIC.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

Comment

Thanks for the info bcdep I got some time to get into shape but gotta bust butt to get better then were I am at now

Comment

Anyone hear anything yet from ODNR?

Comment

Still havent heard anything yet.

From some people that I know that work for the state they are saying the new governor is going to take ALL that state money and jobs away within the next 2 yrs to try and balance the budget.

Comment

ODNR positions are always the first to go when the state is cutting budget items. I wouldn't expect this governor to do any ODNR hiring unless it was a 100% must hire position. I expect the parks to be running short handed. The problem with ODNR positions is that unless you've got some years on, your job is not stable.

Comment

just joe i do agree with you as my mother in law works at a state park and her job is up in the air for this year and they are talking about making the parks private owned so thats really gunna suck

Comment

So I got a post card from ODNR today and it says that I am not qualified enough for the job and that there are others that are more qualified then me just glad I didnt get my hopes up to much for this job

Comment

Originally posted by berman01 View Post
                  So I got a post card from ODNR today and it says that I am not qualified enough for the job and that there are others that are more qualified then me just glad I didnt get my hopes up to much for this job
                  Berman01 what date did you submit your application?

Comment

I filled out my app the first day I saw the posting and faxed my papers in couple days later

Comment

I actually got the test packet a few weeks ago-unfortunately, due to a pending deployment this summer, I'm not going to be able to test. Although with the current budget problems hitting the state, it doesn't sound as though there's going to be too much movement anytime soon on hiring new ODNR watercraft officers.

RKC

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10740 users online. 354 members and 10386 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X