300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Southwest Auxiliary/Reserve Police Officers

What police departments in southwestern Ohio have Auxiliary/Reserve Police officer positions?

What exactly are you looking for? Just some where to hold a commission or actually do some work?
    In God we trust. All others we run NCIC.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

Comment

A lot of them. You just out of the academy and looking for a badge or what?

Comment

I am in the OPOTA Police academy. I am just seeing what my options are. I'd like to do some actual work and hold a commission.

Comment

What does it mean to hold a commisson? I'm thinking about getting into auxiliary work and I don't have any peace office training just want to do it from a volunteer aspect?

Comment

NJK522; The ones I know of for sure are Gratis, Seven Mile, New Miami. Middletown use to have reserves, but I don't know if they still do.

Cyann; If you hold a commission, you have been through the academy, taken and passed the state test, and are employed by a law enforcement agency as an officer. If you want to do it as a volunteer you still have to have taken an academy and past the state test. If you don't want to go through the academy you can just do ride a longs.
            Cincinnati PD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14762 users online. 465 members and 14297 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X