Clear All

• Apology to Sauto video

I just came across this video online.

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010...cop_spark.html

any thoughts?

Video link doesn't work.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Only in Cleveland, a convicted felon serving on city council. Mr. Lomis seems like a stand up union rep. Nice to see he just won't sit back and let council bad mouth the guys.

I myself get tired of everything turning into a race issue, no matter what the call is. It gets old when people throw that card out when they having no basis to stand on.
      "In valor there is hope"

Comment

Originally posted by borninblue View Post
        Only in Cleveland, a convicted felon serving on city council. Mr. Lomis seems like a stand up union rep. Nice to see he just won't sit back and let council bad mouth the guys.

I myself get tired of everything turning into a race issue, no matter what the call is. It gets old when people throw that card out when they having no basis to stand on.

AMEN!!!
        You are right about Steve Loomis, he's a stand up guy who took very good care of us when we were laid off.
        The residents here are ignorant enough to elect anybody as long as there's a 'd' next to their name instead of an 'r'.
        The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

Originally posted by borninblue View Post
          You had "The Truth Is out There" Kucinich and Marcia Fudge play the race card when DFAS let go those thirty or so employees because of their dodgy financial records...
          Sounds like it'd be nice to work for my hometown, at least when the union comes in, but we need some frickin money, man....
          When reality becomes too unbearable.............When he can't give an intelligent answer to the comment made instead of the comment he wish were made....... he predictably............. slips into ........The Fantasy Zone.
          -JPR

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8721 users online. 478 members and 8243 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X