300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CRAA/Hilliard test anyone?

Is anyone taking the CRAA Police Test or the Hilliard Police Test?

Just wondering...

Yep, signed up for CRAA test. Looks like their hiring 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Tpr2Be View Post
      Yep, signed up for CRAA test. Looks like their hiring 3.
      Same here. Are you taking the test on the 11th?

Comment

Yeah the 11th. It will be interesting to see how many show up for the test. It didn't seem like it was very advertised with alot of postings like the norm. Does anyone have any information about this agency? (other than the obvious being at an airport)

Comment

Hilliard is a good agency. They'll have some good applicants.
          -Stay safe

Comment

Originally posted by Tpr2Be View Post
            Yeah the 11th. It will be interesting to see how many show up for the test. It didn't seem like it was very advertised with alot of postings like the norm. Does anyone have any information about this agency? (other than the obvious being at an airport)
            Boring as heck! I used to work at the airport (airline side)...I made friends with a bunch of em'. Most are retirees from other agencies, and the young ones are gunning for K-9 spots. (less seniority needed with craa to become K-9) They only run a couple cruisers a day, 90% is walking councourses checking doors, finding property, and occasionally dealing with a drunk that missed their flight. Other than they make good money, I wouldnt want that job. Too boring...They arent utilizing their training to the best of their abilities. Not because of the person, but because of what the job is. If you want to get into bustin the bad guy and doing cruiser patrol... CRAA is not for you!

My 2cents

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9533 users online. 339 members and 9194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X