300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Columbus ridealong choices

Can anyone familiar with Columbus OH PD suggest which precinct would be best for a ride along? I'm from out of state but I am generally familiar with downtown, Short North and OSU areas. Would there be areas that are busier than those? I'm not sure which shifts they allow you to ride on.

I've done enough rides elsewhere where there was nothing going on, plus I'd like to get a realistic look at what goes on off the beaten tourist path.

Thanks in advance.

5, 4, 19, 18....

any are great to see what's happening!

Comment

Because yesterday was Columbus Day, I'm going to say that your choices are the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria.
      Sure, that badge will get you midgets, but those midgets will get that badge!

The more I learn about people, the more I prefer the company of my dogs.

Comment

Zone 4 evening midwatch. pct. 2,3,4,5 630p-430a they get a chance to do a lot of jumped runs and have the best hours in my opinion. im also partial because my bestfriend works it!

Comment

It has less to do with where you ride but more who you ride with. 3 precinct would be a horrible choice, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by JKralC104 View Post
            It has less to do with where you ride but more who you ride with. 3 precinct would be a horrible choice, btw.
            agreed! i didnt want to say his exact assignment. gotta stay anonymous on here ya know. he doesnt work 3 ever.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4395 users online. 209 members and 4186 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X