300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Police Academy poll

I am curious as to when people think the next CPD Academy will begin?

October

November

December

January

After January 2011
    October 2010
    0.00%
    November 2010
    0.00%
    December 2010
    0.00%
    January 2011
    50.00%
    February or later 2011
    50.00%

After february 2011 for sure. do they even have everyone back yet that was layed off? the group that just tested hasnt moved at all, plus the test group before then may have expired(not sure how that works) so if they have to hire from the new pool, its going to take a while.....if they hire even at all.
    I don't have to be careful. I got a gun.

Comment

The group from the test in 07 will be the next academy class, they've already been certified/received their conditional offers of employment. It's just a matter of when they will start the academy. Hang in there, your time will come... Even if it means testing again the next time it comes around. Whatever you do, keep testing at other agencies as well.

The nice thing about Cleveland is that they'll put you through the academy, and if down the road you choose to go somewhere else in Ohio you'll already be OPOTA certified. (With the exception of Columbus or Cincinatti which have their own academies. Both are excellent agencies with top notch coppers, BTW)
      The only time you can have too much ammunition is when you're swimming or on fire

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 14295 users online. 454 members and 13841 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X