Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidhale
    replied
    First day done. Good luck to future applicants.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    I wear heavy work boots from my old job ( tonight was my last night, woot!) and I've got to say, these tactical boots are amazing. They're so light yet very sturdy.

Friday May be rough. I work 3rd shift and I've got the next 36 hours to shift over to days.
    Last edited by davidhale; 07-02-2019, 10:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    She called me. I started at 6.

• simply 8
    replied
    Congratulations! Did they call you or did you call Kelly? What was your starting alternate number?

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    replied
    Originally posted by davidhale View Post
    Just got off the phone....
    I'm in the academy.
    Congrats man!!! I’ll see you next Friday.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    Just got off the phone....
    I'm in the academy.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    This time frame is very tight. I've told my current employer that at this point it's up in the air but I'll give them any info as soon as I learn anything. They've went ahead and hired a new guy for me to train.

The doc told me he had appointments until Tuesday and he planned to have the evals turned in today but who knows the actual time frame, really.

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, I don't think so. As far as I know it's just pass or fail. (So the Dr. just submits paperwork that says a candidate has passed or failed in his opinion.) Wouldn't think there would be a whole lot to process and I don't think where they would be processed was effected. I'm just guessing though.

Just to let you know though, none of us have been charged for our PT gear yet, which I'm guessing means the psych hasn't yet come back. It's only been like 4 days since his last appointment though, I think. When I met with the doc, he said he had no idea he was supposed to have them in so quickly until another cadet told him. He thought he had till like August. lol He said it was crazy to have to turn them around so fast, so he's probably scrambling to get them done.

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Still at 4 but I haven't asked Kelly Murphy for an update. I'm going to wait several days to give the psych evals to be processed.
    Hopefully I passed and several others were flagged as being unfit for police work.

• simply 8
    replied
    Have you moved up on the list

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    Think the downtown power outage will affect the psych evals being processed?

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    Finished my psych interview. He said he still has others to interview until Tuesday and he'll turn in everything at once on Wednesday.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    replied
    Someone STILL failed PT today.
    I'm alternate #4 now.

*edit - my PT folder said A4
    Last edited by davidhale; 06-18-2019, 10:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, that incline sucked.

• davidhale
    replied
    Moved up to alternate #5. Closer yet still not there.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8084 users online. 384 members and 7700 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X