Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davidhale
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting. Hopefully a new round will start up and I can reapply.

• Bauer
    replied
    http://www.wtol.com/story/38451466/t...angerously-low

A class in July and in November? ......

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    replied
    Pre test, Physical and stress test in the books. Next week I have my meeting with the psychologist and I'll be done with this process finally. (and probably getting ready to start it all over again being that my odds of making the class aren't great. lol)

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    That's all I can ask for, right? I'm just going to control the things I can control and see where I end up.

• DetroitLite
    commented on 's reply
    The dream is alive!

• Bauer
    replied
    2 people didn't show to my fitness test and another guy failed. (sounded like he won't be trying the retake) I'm up to at least #16. (Higher if people are dropping in other sessions)
    Last edited by Bauer; 06-15-2018, 12:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    No. Sibberson and I were just talking about how we haven't gotten anything. Next time I talk to Kelly, I'll ask her about it.

• davidhale
    replied
    Did anyone receive an email regarding their interview score and such? I've gotten nothing. I'm going to reapply next round, so any help to improve is what I was hoping to get from it.

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    replied
    I'm alternate #20....out of 20. lol BUT, one guy didn't even show for the psych eval this morning, so I'm #19 now!

Leave a comment:

• Ssibbersen
    replied
    I thought everyone would get them.

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I thought everyone was going to get them on Tuesday. I felt good about not receiving mine at the time because I figured that meant calling was still going on. I'm confused on whether we get them or not, and when if we do.

• Ssibbersen
    replied
    I'm still curious about getting the interview results, they are supposed to email them.

Leave a comment:

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Good job, Max. Had a feeling you might have just been a little tough on yourself for that interview. It's hard not to pick apart everything when you get no feedback.

• Ssibbersen
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, way to go Maxx!!!!!

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    No, I'm not an alternate. I received my offer yesterday around 2:30, was not expecting to get a call at all. But am excited, this was my third and final attempt and got it.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7794 users online. 393 members and 7401 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X