Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I called and left a message saying that I wanted to go on the Saturday at 8 am, but I never got a call back, so I don't know if I am signed up or not....guess I will try calling back tomorrow.

Comment

• Ok yea I'm doing mine the 11th at 6 that was the best day for me
      They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Don't rely on leaving a message if you don't get an answer. I called back today and someone actually answered the phone right away. She had not heard that I left a message in the mailbox of the detective whose name was on the letter (don't have it with me). Also, there was a mistake in the letter and the 11 time on Sat July 16th was supposed to be 11 am. That is when I am going.

Comment

• I guess I don't really have anything productive to say haha. I am just excited to still be in the process as of now. I can't wait to go to this practice physical to see what we are up against. It will be fun to meet and talk with all of you, as well as seeing what kind of competition we have. I know I need to keep in mind that I am not guaranteed a position yet. Everyday though it gets more exciting as we get closer.

Comment

• So Cleveland, did you get the leltter about the physicals yet?

Comment

• No I actually was getting worried I might not get the letter. The detective called and said it came back undeliverable and needed to get it sent back out. I guess the just forgot the apt. #. Hopefully it comes within the next few days.

Comment

• Just scheduled my pre-assessment session for Monday July 18, 2011 at 1200 hrs. I tried to get on the Saturday but both times were filled already. Just wonder how many slots are available for each day.

Comment

• Well, all of my personal references have been contacted now. It really does sound like they are wrapping this stuff up!
                  Last edited by webbie1502; 07-01-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• Yea my bi said she talked to mine about a month ago, I hope they are this waiting is killing me
                    They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.- The Untouchables

Comment

• Does anybody know if his or her current employer has been contacted? Or has a BI stated when that might occur?

Comment

• Mine has all the bi did was mail a letter to my job and they had to fill it out and FAX it back

Comment

• Hey guys been following for a while just haven't posted. My BI sent a packet to my job last week sometime and my wife was called yesterday so looks like there still working on backgrounds. I was told when i met with my BI we would be contacted some time in Aug. same with PT and also commented about how it takes a while with the city ect. this was expected. It seam like people are hearing different things, maybe trying to keep us on our toes. Any one go to the practice exam session? We was told how there changing the state PT testing starting this class, i guess there just doing the 1.5 mile run and sit ups and push ups. I'm doing my physical assessment on the 18th at 8am. Good luck everyone and stay safe its getting rough out there.

Comment

• Thanks, that is good to know that the sprint might be out of the testing. Not that it was hard to pass but its something I dont need to worry about. Hopefully the info we have for the run/sit-up/push-up is still the same. I will be going to the assessment on the 18 but at the noon session. Good luck everyone!

Comment

• I will be going on Monday evening, my wife was also contacted as well as my references. So sounds like they are pretty much finishing up or finished with most people.

Comment

• Yeah, my BI was at my work yesterday when I came in. She told my employer that the academy will start in October, but I thought it was November. Still waiting on references to be contacted but it seems like they are getting everything finished up.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4404 users online. 259 members and 4145 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X