Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That stress test was fun. Just final PT and psych interview left to go.

Comment

• My stress test always sucks.. for whatever reason, my heart is always slow n steady. I was on the treadmill for like 30 min, running my *** off on an incline.
      The loudest one in the room is the weakest.

Comment

• davidhale
        davidhale commented
        Editing a comment
        Haha, that incline sucked.

• Moved up to alternate #5. Closer yet still not there.

Comment

• Someone STILL failed PT today.
        I'm alternate #4 now.

*edit - my PT folder said A4
        Last edited by davidhale; 06-18-2019, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Finished my psych interview. He said he still has others to interview until Tuesday and he'll turn in everything at once on Wednesday.

Comment

• Think the downtown power outage will affect the psych evals being processed?

Comment

• Bauer
              Bauer commented
              Editing a comment
              Nah, I don't think so. As far as I know it's just pass or fail. (So the Dr. just submits paperwork that says a candidate has passed or failed in his opinion.) Wouldn't think there would be a whole lot to process and I don't think where they would be processed was effected. I'm just guessing though.

Just to let you know though, none of us have been charged for our PT gear yet, which I'm guessing means the psych hasn't yet come back. It's only been like 4 days since his last appointment though, I think. When I met with the doc, he said he had no idea he was supposed to have them in so quickly until another cadet told him. He thought he had till like August. lol He said it was crazy to have to turn them around so fast, so he's probably scrambling to get them done.

• davidhale
              davidhale commented
              Editing a comment
              This time frame is very tight. I've told my current employer that at this point it's up in the air but I'll give them any info as soon as I learn anything. They've went ahead and hired a new guy for me to train.

The doc told me he had appointments until Tuesday and he planned to have the evals turned in today but who knows the actual time frame, really.

• Have you moved up on the list

Comment

• davidhale
              davidhale commented
              Editing a comment
              Still at 4 but I haven't asked Kelly Murphy for an update. I'm going to wait several days to give the psych evals to be processed.
              Hopefully I passed and several others were flagged as being unfit for police work.

• Just got off the phone....
            I'm in the academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidhale View Post
              Just got off the phone....
              I'm in the academy.
              Congrats man!!! I’ll see you next Friday.
              The loudest one in the room is the weakest.

Comment

• Congratulations! Did they call you or did you call Kelly? What was your starting alternate number?

Comment

• davidhale
                  davidhale commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She called me. I started at 6.

• I wear heavy work boots from my old job ( tonight was my last night, woot!) and I've got to say, these tactical boots are amazing. They're so light yet very sturdy.

Friday May be rough. I work 3rd shift and I've got the next 36 hours to shift over to days.
                Last edited by davidhale; 07-02-2019, 10:48 PM.

Comment

• First day done. Good luck to future applicants.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10128 users online. 477 members and 9651 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X