Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve been following his thread for awhile. Congrats to those who made it, and good luck to those who are still trying. I remember when I was in your shoes. It seemed like a never ending process. However, it all pays off in the end.

Comment

• Bauer
      Bauer commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you a TPD officer?

• Nothing my way yet.
    The loudest one in the room is the weakest.

Comment

• I passed the physiological, now just wait for July 27th

Comment

• Ssibbersen
        Ssibbersen commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy for you, I passed, moved up to alternate number one now.

• MaxRex33
        MaxRex33 commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats!!! I received my email this morning, I passed! Looking forward to start the 27th!

• Bauer
        Bauer commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats everyone. I'm still only alternate #12 after passing the psych, so it looks like I won't be joining you. I hope you all do well in the academy. Work hard, keep your heads up and stay focused on the end goal when it gets tough.

• I'm reapplying today. Good luck to those who made it in, hopefully this time around I'll make it .

Comment

• Has anyone else been contacted by SGT. ROCHA to go to the academy and meet with the commander?

Comment

• MaxRex33
          MaxRex33 commented
          Editing a comment
          I haven't.

• MaxRex33
          MaxRex33 commented
          Editing a comment
          NHall, did they tell you why you were meeting tell Commander?

• To see if anything has changed snice background's and to go over information.

Comment

• MaxRex33
          MaxRex33 commented
          Editing a comment
          Interesting. Thought maybe they would do something like that this past week , not the week of the academy.

• Eligibility List came out, I'm back at it again.

Comment

• Just wanted to start off by saying a huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread. As someone who is just starting down this path, I couldn't have stumbled upon a better resource.

Comment

• PT scheduled, but of course I wake up today feeling ill. I hope my resting doesn't impact my running time too much. I was shooting for the graduate time.

Comment

• Vegas824
              Vegas824 commented
              Editing a comment
              Feel better brother...hydrate and rest (probably getting that ad nauseam). I'll be scheduling mine tomorrow and then spending the next two weeks dialing up my running pace from half to 5k.

• I’m back. Headed to my fitness test at 4:00 today.

Comment

• davidhale
              davidhale commented
              Editing a comment
              Looks like we'll finally meet. See you there.

• Finished the physical test. Still baffles me that people fail when we were given the requirements.
            Background checks are different. Everything is online and apparently much more thorough.

Comment

• How many flamed out at your test time?

Fingers crossed, I'm not going to be one of them. I was semi-comfortable with my sit-up numbers, but I hurt my back late last week and now am nowhere near comfortable. Here's to hoping that taking the next three days off helps everything heal up.

Comment

• davidhale
                davidhale commented
                Editing a comment
                Last time was very different. There were only a handful of us and 3, including myself, passed. We did the full minute for both sit-ups and push-ups, and ran on the indoor track.
                This time, there were approximately 25 people and once you hit the minimum for your age/gender you could stop. Then we ran outside. Nearly half failed.
                Hopefully you are able to test.

• Just a head's up, I talked to my BI the other day. She asked that I have my Questionnaire completed by the end of this week and that she'd be calling me soon to schedule our meeting.

Comment

• Just finished my meeting with my investigator. He said things should wrap up around March. The wait begins...

Comment

• Bauer
                  Bauer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I hope I don't have to appeal again. Would be stupid for them to have unanimously vote me back into the process after my last background and then have me do it all over again.

• davidhale
                  davidhale commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My investigator told me I wouldn't have to since the appeal from last time went into my background check on their end.

• You folks get the email?

Background checks aimed to be finished by the end of April with a tentative academy start date early July.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9950 users online. 476 members and 9474 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X