Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ssibbersen
    replied
    I went to get fitted today. Superior gave me the TPD hat, and tie even though I am an alternate. Not sure if I am in, or not.

Leave a comment:

• NHall
    replied
    Yeah ur probably spot on MaxRex, don't forget getting yelled at, doing pushups lots and lots of pushups.

Leave a comment:

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the first day consists of lots of paperwork. Probably going over rules, academic procedures, guidelines... That's just want I think, I could be completely wrong.

• NHall
    replied
    Hopefully everyone has been doing push ups, the first month will be pushups,leg lifts, sit ups. They are gunna crush everyone. The first week will be a blur, has anyone ever thought about why they start the academy on a friday? I think they set up ride alongs over the weekend.

Leave a comment:

• MaxRex33
    commented on 's reply
    I emailed HR yesterday for a tentative time frame to get the results. My job needs a definite answer whether or not I am accepted in order to post my job, and was told she "hopes" to send the results today.... I sincerely hope we get the answers today.

• NHall
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't heard anything back about the physiological results, I would guess by this Friday we should hear, gotta give people time to put their 2 weeks in at a current employer, lol

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't either. The doctor told me it's usually anywhere from a week to 2 weeks of waiting...just depends on how quickly TPD gets through it all. He said he sends them in pretty quickly after his last appointment. (I believe his last appointment was July 3rd)

• Ssibbersen
    commented on 's reply
    Nope, waiting also.

• MaxRex33
    replied
    Anyone receive the results of their psych yet?

Leave a comment:

• DetroitLite
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! I'll see you guys in four years. Lol

• Adam2015
    commented on 's reply
    Same here Bauer! But, should our great nation need it, I will do my part. Best of luck DL and thank you for your services!

• NHall
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it would be, I have had other opportunities to work as a Police officer but I declined those to focus on TPD, I recently just finished a police academy so I'm aware of what's in store

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the seat! I'm 30 so I'm not too awful far behind. Will this be your first job in law enforcement? (Would be for me if I make it)

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    I've always been interested but with kids, I was never able to commit to being away from them for basic, deployments, etc... just couldn't mentally come to terms with it.

• Bauer
    commented on 's reply
    Well damn! Good luck DL. Looks like you worked things out in the end.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7191 users online. 365 members and 6826 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X