Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calls went out. Class has been selected.

Comment

• Thanks for the update.

Comment

• I am assuming you had to get a call by now to get in? I received an email today with a passing score for the interview but I did not get a call.

Comment

• I was selected but was disqualified for age requirements. Was me and one other guy. NOT HAPPY AT ALL! Its a huge problem which I guess was the hold up on the calls because they had a civil service meeting on Wed. the 20th in regards to the issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by brismo View Post
            I was selected but was disqualified for age requirements. Was me and one other guy. NOT HAPPY AT ALL! Its a huge problem which I guess was the hold up on the calls because they had a civil service meeting on Wed. the 20th in regards to the issue.
            I just called and was told that I am correct in that I was not selected but eligible for 2 years for any future classes. I asked what the odds of any classes being held and being on the list for are and they said there maybe 2 for 2016 or just the 1 and 1/2 for 2017 but they are unsure as of right now.

Has anyone been in this spot and gotten a call for the next class? Or I am dreaming?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yeoj112689 View Post
              I just called and was told that I am correct in that I was not selected but eligible for 2 years for any future classes. I asked what the odds of any classes being held and being on the list for are and they said there maybe 2 for 2016 or just the 1 and 1/2 for 2017 but they are unsure as of right now.

Has anyone been in this spot and gotten a call for the next class? Or I am dreaming?
              You will be in updated backgrounds when they start doing backgrounds for the next class. Then from there you will do the interview and all that again.

Comment

• What do you mean age requirements? What did they say?

Comment

• On the application it says you must be no older than 34 by February 28th 2015. Which I wasnt, I was 34. So I took the test. I passed backgrounds and the interview, also was selected. Civil service claims to be appointed to academy, I cannot be 35 or older now.

Comment

• Anyone hear anything about a potential start date?

Comment

• Dallcow did you get in this time?

Comment

• Yeah, I was the first alternate and I was bumped to the main class on Tuesday.

Comment

• Hello I'm new to all of this. My background is still being investigated. I was told that no news is good news. Did anyone hear anything yet??

Comment

• Just thought I'd add my experience as well.

I took my test 21 Oct 17.
                            I got an email saying I was on the eligible list.
                            Now I'm waiting for the next step.

Comment

• Bauer
                              Bauer commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hey David, I took my test in November and saw the email come through yesterday. Glad you found your way here, I was hoping this might pick back up so that we could follow along with each other and figure things out.

• I'm not exactly sure what the next step is or when it's coming...(sort of how I felt after I took the exam)
                            The loudest one in the room is the weakest.

Comment

• Future_OSHP
                              Future_OSHP commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I'm not sure on the date but the next step is background if I remember correctly from the application.

• I'm also on the list. I'd be interested in knowing how many officers they are planning on adding this year. Hopefully they give more info on their plans in the near future.

Comment

• Bauer
                              Bauer commented
                              Editing a comment
                              (Don't know how to delete so I edited this comment)
                              Last edited by Bauer; 01-26-2018, 09:15 AM. Reason: didn't mean to reply

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7802 users online. 193 members and 7609 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X