Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was told they called anyone with the 250 rank or better but I have not received a call. Is this true or just talk?

Comment

• I know someone personally who scored high enough to get called. They did all the callings like 3 weeks ago on a Thursday for orientation. Score of 106-96 would be called for 2nd class I heard next March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• They did 107 score and higher for callings

Comment

• I'm
          Originally posted by ToledoMan1549 View Post
          They did 107 score and higher for callings

Yeah that's what I thought but someone said 250 so I figured I'd ask. I got a 105... Lol figures.

Comment

• Originally posted by brismo View Post
            No problem!
            Do they give us our background results as they finish them one by one or do we all find out at the same time like the test?

Comment

• They will send out an email to everyone at the same time showing and explaining your results. They have a set time when backgrounds have to be completed and turned in.
              Last edited by brismo; 08-13-2015, 11:12 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

They will send out an email to everyone at the same time showing and explaining your results. They have a set time when backgrounds have to be completed and turned in.
                Ok thanks Brismo btw are you in the running for the first class next year or the second?

Comment

• I'm in backgrounds right now, so I will be in this first class HOPEFULLY! lol scored pretty high on the test even though that doesnt matter to anything except ranking for the class.

Comment

I'm in backgrounds right now, so I will be in this first class HOPEFULLY! lol scored pretty high on the test even though that doesnt matter to anything except ranking for the class.
                    Well, the positive side of that is at least you know you are being considered. I mentioned this before, I am nervous because the typically the background step in the hiring process is normally the point in which I know I have the job but this go around is much more complex so there is really no telling. I constantly remind myself that what is meant to be will be.

Comment

• For those of you who are in the background process right now. Has TPD given you the PT standard?

Comment

• Originally posted by K_Mick87 View Post
                        For those of you who are in the background process right now. Has TPD given you the PT standard?

They give the standards for PT prior to background checks normally.

Comment

• There is a point system. Traffic tickets are low points and criminal offenses are worth more obviously. Some people will have different experiences with references as well. Some people had there neighbors talked to and all the references called and some will have maybe one reference called. If you aren't a poor driver, havent been arrested and don't have poor employment history you probably don't need to worry.

Comment

• Does anyone know when backgrounds will be completed? I'm sure it's soon.

Comment

Does anyone know when backgrounds will be completed? I'm sure it's soon.
                              I was told they should be done by Thanksgiving.

Comment

• Hey brismo, if anything ,what sorta things have you received points for in the past and how many points did u accumulate for each incident ?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10309 users online. 400 members and 9909 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X