Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a 98% on my test and I placed like 350 I think... Anyone who is a TPD cop know how much of a chance I have of getting a call? If not next class possibly next class. I heard most ppl either fail physical or background test... Or even don't want the job because they already have a job they want..... Just trying to get an idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hey ToledoMan, 98 is how many you have right not your percentage. 350 is most likely to called for the second class but it is possible to be called up for this class. It just depends on how many people dont come in or drop out in backgrounds. Good luck to you!
      Last edited by brismo; 07-05-2015, 04:00 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Ok I thought it was by percentage since it gave me 98.000 and yeah I talked to lieutenant yesterday and he told me the same thing I'll probably be called for 1st but if not I'll be like one of the first to be called for 2nd. Thanks though!

Comment

• Anyone know when they will start calling as well? When they expect to have a class

Comment

• When I spoke to them about changing my address, they told me we should be contacted very soon because they want to start the class in January.

Comment

• Toledo Police Exam Results / Hiring Process

God I hope so.
              Last edited by ToledoMan1549; 07-08-2015, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• Called human resources today and talked with a guy named josh, he told me they will be calling anyone with a score of 107 and better for the first class that they expect to begin in January . Looks like I'm out, hopefully 2nd class maybe.....

Comment

• Good luck to anyone with that score or better

Comment

• I'm between 150 and 200 and they called me

Comment

• Originally posted by green32 View Post
                      I'm between 150 and 200 and they called me
                      I'm saying score... Not rank.

Comment

• how many references did you list on your PH

Comment

• Has anyone been through the background process before? If so, what types of things were you given points for and what was their point value? This is sorta weird that I am nervous about backgrounds because typically when I make it to backgrounds with a job I know I have the job because I don't have a criminal record but this go round I'm NERVOUS bc I don't know what to expect.....

Comment

• Most of things end up being rejections, but points can get tallied up from credit history, driving record, and work record. Even some of those areas can result in a rejection as well. From past experience, it seemed alot of people had rejections and had to go to appeals to try and prove otherwise. Its a pretty big list that tallies points and/or rejections. I hope this helps a bit.

Comment

• yes, that helps a lot. Thanks

Comment

• No problem!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6990 users online. 357 members and 6633 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X