Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully people start getting results soon. It is in between the 4-6 weeks they suggested although I doubt it will come in that time period. If it does please post that you got your results! (don't have to post what they were, just so others can look for theirs)

Comment

• I remember hearing 6 to 8 weeks. But, they are usually after that time frame.

Comment

• Originally posted by brismo View Post
        I remember hearing 6 to 8 weeks. But, they are usually after that time frame.
        Well its been longer and I haven't gotten any results yet. Any one else?

Comment

• Yeah, I've been through this a few times now and it takes a little while. Everyone will get there results in email. I did speak with HR today and they stated they are waiting on the results to come back and hope to get them back in 2 weeks to the end of May.

Comment

• Any chance TPD would ever raise the max age for recruits? 34 is quite low...

Comment

• At this rate I'll be shocked if we get our results this year. Keep being told it keeps being pushed back.

Comment

• They told us at one of the pre-test meetings that it could be anywhere from 5 to 6 months, so that should put us around July/ August. By the way, WTOL had a story about the deputy chief leaving and all the retirements creating a young department. Chief Kral said the department will need 40 to 50 new officers every year to make up for the retirements, that could be good news for those of us waiting in the wings. Here's the story.

Look at it this way, the longer it takes the more time we have to get our asses and minds in shape. I'm not the most out of shape person but I nearly blew chunks trying to get the 300 meters in under 60. Also, I've been packing in as many CJ related college courses as I can with my full time job. Best of luck to all who took the test.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdg2002 View Post
                  They told us at one of the pre-test meetings that it could be anywhere from 5 to 6 months, so that should put us around July/ August. By the way, WTOL had a story about the deputy chief leaving and all the retirements creating a young department. Chief Kral said the department will need 40 to 50 new officers every year to make up for the retirements, that could be good news for those of us waiting in the wings. Here's the story.

Look at it this way, the longer it takes the more time we have to get our asses and minds in shape. I'm not the most out of shape person but I nearly blew chunks trying to get the 300 meters in under 60. Also, I've been packing in as many CJ related college courses as I can with my full time job. Best of luck to all who took the test.
                  I suppose thats the positive way to look at it haha. I already have the experience needed and college work completed. In the testing room for us the lady said 4-6 weeks (someone said she said 6-8 weeks) but maybe she was misspoken and said weeks instead of months. Either way I can't do much outside of wait so I guess that is what I will do but I just want to get started especially with all the garbage the media has been spewing lately.

Comment

• Just a heads up for anyone who is waiting I was told that the results are supposed to be out at the end of July. Not sure if this info is 100% correct but just figured I would share.

Comment

• Called human resources today and they told me 2 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by jdg2002 View Post
                        They told us at one of the pre-test meetings that it could be anywhere from 5 to 6 months, so that should put us around July/ August.
                        I think that is probably the most accurate estimate. I think in the past when I took a different civil service exam, it took about six months for the list to come out. It also looks like the fire list took a similar length of time.

Comment

• So is it accurate to conclude they typically call the top 100 to 200 on this list? That's kind of what I'm gathering from reading the other 30+ pages of the thread.

Comment

• Just a heads up! I got my results! Good luck to everyone that passed

Comment

• Good luck all!
                              Last edited by jdg2002; 07-01-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• Got my results as well. Good luck to eveeyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9964 users online. 515 members and 9449 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X