Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No. I passed my interview, but wasn't selected. I am still in the process of getting more info from HR. The numbers I've been given (My interview score and ranking) doesnt add up. If they selected 70 out of 97 and I ranked higher than 70 in my interview score.... Someones math is off.

Comment

• Yeah it gets extremely aggravating! 4 times now and still nothing and now I might have to test again and do it all over.

Comment

• Does anyone know when the next TPD test will be!? I really want to get in! I got some college right now! 21 in January and I'm working LP at kroger for now until then

Comment

• I was told that another civil service exam early 2015

Comment

• Anybody in the 62nd class?

Comment

• Does anyone here plan on taking the test in February 2015?

Comment

• Can't find much info on their process online beyond the initial test. Does anyone know how their physical testing is? The usual 14:33 mile and a half, pushups, and situps? Is their academy residential and 6 months? Anyone know when they (approximately) want an academy to begin?

Thanks for any feedback!

Comment

• Originally posted by runyan.31 View Post
                  Can't find much info on their process online beyond the initial test. Does anyone know how their physical testing is? The usual 14:33 mile and a half, pushups, and situps? Is their academy residential and 6 months? Anyone know when they (approximately) want an academy to begin?

Thanks for any feedback!

The pyhsical agility test..is 1.5 miles in under 15:14
                  22 push-ups untimed 31 sit-ups timed for a 1 minute
                  300 meter run under 64.07 seconds bench press 61% of body weight 1 rep....I don't know if that still apply with the residential status in 6 months...and haven't heard when the next academy would be considering the fact that the 62nd class starts February 9th

Comment

• Any tips for studying for the exam? I'm going to an info session soon. It looks like the entire process can take over 9 months, is that accurate?

Comment

• Once people start receiving their test scores please post it up here, not the score (unless you choose too) but the fact that you got the result so everyone else can start to look for theirs.

Comment

• Hoping I did good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by ToledoMan1549 View Post
                          Hoping I did good.

Same here, I feel pretty confident but there are a lot of people that took the test and far less open spots. Guess all we can do is wait and find out.

Comment

• Anyone know how many they are taking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yeoj112689 View Post
                              Same here, I feel pretty confident but there are a lot of people that took the test and far less open spots. Guess all we can do is wait and find out.

Comment

• Originally posted by ToledoMan1549 View Post
                                Anyone know how many they are taking?

I have heard around 40 total are supposed to start from the first class but they will be taking 80-120 because people will fail out. This is all just talk though not from anyone who is in control.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 13706 users online. 453 members and 13253 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X