Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opiey77
    replied
    I asked about what number alternate I was and I was told we werent numbered that it was a general pool of people!

Leave a comment:

• beast0695
    replied
    Yea my letter read the same way. Did not say that I was an alternate just stated that had to pass to be accepted. Anyone wanna bet the over under on if they bump the size of the class up to take as many as possible?

Leave a comment:

• Rwrobel
    replied
    I got my call today, wed. at 6:00. I am trying to figure out if I am in or still an alternate because it doesn't say anything about being an alternate just says you must pass to get in the class?? Did anyone get a letter saying anything about being an alternate or one with their rank on it?

Leave a comment:

• JP KELLY
    replied
    No call for me yet. Anyone else still waiting for a call? I'm not an alternate either.

Leave a comment:

• beast0695
    replied
    Got my call. I go wed at 6pm. Anyone else get a call yet??

Leave a comment:

• beast0695
    replied
    Oh ok. My stress test wasn't until a week after I met with the doctor.

Leave a comment:

• Rwrobel
    replied
    They incude the stress test with the rest of your medical exam because the doctor reads the results.

Leave a comment:

• beast0695
    replied
    Was anyone called and told the results of their stress test that's the one health thing I never heard back about. Not sure if we were supposed to or not and I just figured no news was good news cause if they found something bad they would have called. I'm in pretty good shape so I wasn't worried about it.

Leave a comment:

• Rwrobel
    replied
    No call for me yet but I know I passed my medical because the doc said all was good and they had everything back they needed, as far as the psyc test I have passed it twice so I should have nothing to worry about there. Hope tomorrow is the day!!

Leave a comment:

• beast0695
    replied
    No not yet. Im sweating it for sure. I shouldn't be I'm pretty healthy so guess tomorrow is a new day.

Leave a comment:

• Rwrobel
    replied
    Beast0695 did you get a call yet?

Leave a comment:

• Rwrobel
    replied
    You are right but at some point I think they tell you if you failed in the past if you failed hte medical you could appeal it and get a second opiinion, do not know if they still do that or not. Opiey did they give you your alternate rank?

Leave a comment:

• opiey77
    replied
    I am an alternate, and they will not call you if you fail one of ther test.

Leave a comment:

• Rwrobel
    replied
    Opiey were you in or an alternate to start? They will call everyone we all take the test.

Leave a comment:

• JP KELLY
    replied
    Nice. Congrats! I know another guy just got called today so I know they were still doing calls today. Did anyone else hear anything? Does anyone know if they contact the other candidates that didn't get in and tell them why?

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5824 users online. 257 members and 5567 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X